Current 210 Pics

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea. I am gonna fill the remaining holes in the body. Put a chrome Jaguar locking gas door just behind the rear window. Install 1968 Mopar side marker lights. Paint it orange again with a Mopar style black side stripe that goes over the trunk too. Then its on to a L20 and a 5 speed. Trying to get it painted by the end of summer then rebuild a L20 and 5 speed over the winter for springtime fun.

When and where is this canby of which you speak? I will look in the events section.

And I dont want the all around stripe. I want a hockey stripe, where they connect acros the top rear of the trunk.

I screwed around (Stop Screwin Around!) a little and put on something that is close to what I want. I was thinking of painting 210 or getting an old school 210 emblem for the rear inside the stripe.

t_PIC0651m_f52e9d0.jpg

t_PIC0652m_59d40b9.jpg

t_PIC0653m_708127d.jpg

I like the way it followed the body line in the rear. I plan on doing this in the front aswell, maby a little sharper to add to the lines of the car.

Dont toot my horn too mutch there guys. I just threw those on in like a half hour. They look alright in the pictures and 50/50(50feet or 50MPH) I do like how they look on the car and cant wait to paint the car! Need to do some work though. The left rear quarter has like a 2 square feet that are bondo. I dont know the severity of the damage yet, so Im keepin my fingers crossed.