POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Box flairs, weather they are on a 510 or not.

Verons are the ugliest POS ever to hit the road. I'd rather be seen in an F10. Aztec a serious and more common second.

Any big 3 FWD cars, most others.

Vettes made in the last 20 years, decreasingly irritated with the previous 20 years

Chevy Avalanche and Cadillac clone of it... NOT a truck, Not a car. This is what happens when cousins marry.

• Like 6

I like e30's as well, always wanted one but haven't bought one yet. Had an e36 and sold it after it took a  :poop:. My best friend had an e21 for his first car it was bad ass, he's always been into bimmers and has only owned german cars.

I was thinking about getting an E30.

don't get me wrong, the E30 IS a nice cheap Executive car, hell i would own one. the problem is MOST of the owners thinkin they are so bad ass for owning one. It's like the old dudes that have had thier S30's since new saying thier 240Z is the last good Z car ever made, after they never drove any of the others.

As a former owner of 2 e21's I have to say I couldn't agree more. While the later BMW'S can be nice, I found it rude of the e30,guys to overlook the e21. My 320is, could easily keep up with them, probably out handle Thier cars too. BMW'S reputation was built on the back of the 1602,2002,320i, &323i (e21). If it weren't for the engineering, build quality, motorsports success of these earlier cars, BMW would probably still be building Isetta's.

Agreed 100%! if it weren't for the 02' series and the E21's the M3 wouldn't have had to even exist, and if it weren't for needing a good platform to build the M3 off of, the E30 wouldn't be as good.

I like El Caminos, but only 1972 and earlier.  On a side note, I had a Prius try and take me in the Maxima today on my way to the bank.  He had a run from the stoplight, still beat him to first and second, and actually hit third.  Wasn't much ahead, like half a fender.  Surprised it had that much balls, but probably an autotragic.  Regardless, I still beat him.  And he was still driving a Prius.  ;)