Datsloco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit.....I wanna go.....

.......but probably not......

Why does this happen to me more often than not??

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop: 

Is there a route??

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to go just to take photos, not sure if me and my dad have any plans with the 510s yet. If not, maybe I can hop along in your car (Gino) or something.I'm sure he will let u ride shot gun, or even better he might let you barrow a dime, he has at least half a dozen sittn on his drive way

• Like 1

I'd like to go just to take photos, not sure if me and my dad have any plans with the 510s yet. If not, maybe I can hop along in your car (Gino) or something.I'm sure he will let u ride shot gun, or even better he might let you barrow a dime, he has at least half a dozen sittn on his drive way

Yeah no prob ill let him barrow a dime. I have alot more in my piggy bank way more then in my driveway

• Like 2

this one looks a bit more of a loop than last time cuz it didnt go threw 49/41/oakhurst.

Im thinking of back tracking to Mariposa and meeting up with you guys there. I live near the 49/41 intersect lol

Oakhurst is the last stop before going into the park so deff grab some food and road snacks in town.

Theres some places to get stuff in the park but its horribly marked up.

I prob wont make the whole trip up threw the park

so anyone who gets that far and decides they arnt really up for that long of a run are welcome to hang out here.