Trade my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Skills For Your Datsun Skills (Tacoma,WA)

Basically, I am hoping to have someone just look over my '83 720 and give me advice on things I can improve on/tweak/maintenance. I can do the mechanical part my self (with the help on Haines,) just need an experienced eye.

I could give you a lesson or a few on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or sport/mma grappling. I'm a Brown belt in BJJ, a professional coach and have had MMA fights as well. Could be a fun thing for you to try to see if you like it.

I have mats at my house so you wouldn't have to make multiple trips. You could come take a peek at the truck and then do a little training. Let me know if you're interested.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight.  I come over and help you with your truck,,, then you punch me in the face.  

Let me think on it for a bit.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu doesn't actually involve punching and kicking, it's more throws, control, joint locks and chokes. So basically- you tell me how to fix my truck and if I dislike your advice....I choke you

What part of Tacoma are you in, I can come take a look. I don't know a whole lot about 720's but its still a Datsun.

I'm actually in University Place if you know where that is. PM me and I'll send you my phone number.

Shitcan the Haines and get a FSM.It's worth its weight in gold.

I've heard this before, will do!