An open unapology

My kids both grew up loving titties. I'll take adversary if it's needed. SFW is sacred though. Not to violate. And I think the mods do good by keeping anal fisting and the like off the forum. But I think the outcry on a tits ban would be loud.

It would probably be worse then when they made a change in the classifieds area :|  :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just saying the other day how much I miss the old ratsun. 

Hasn't  changed much!  You suck, the mods suck, I suck. Fuck everyone here and over there. Fuck myself.  Later on i will probably fuck my GF.

20% cars here and 80% bitches on periods and threads about their feelings, jobs, what they do and don't like about todays world.

Every other forum has the same thing happen when they get this big. The classifieds still suck a fat dick here.  Haven't been able to sell a damn thing since.  Conversation in the threads drew interested and helped generate sales.

Oh great. I get to create a for sale ad then go make another thread about it and hope people actually go there in the masses and look like they used too.  lol ok.

By the way. Dildos everywhere.

This and every forum suck dick. Even mine, 510realm.. Fuck microsoft too for being ass hats and forcing retarded shit on their new xbox which I'll never buy anyways.

Im going to go start a whiny bitch thread about how when I drink coffee in the morning I paint the toilet. Then after that another thread on how I like to slap my gf with the D.

I like this post...everything you said I agree with

this thread is a waste of space. 3 fuckin pages of this shit, really guys? i am a little disappointed in everyone here, i thought we were better than this. 3 pages and not one single nice ass...

better fix that...

kujQXSS.jpg

NuKqOI2.jpg

K7Rd2HU.jpg

1McjVSw.jpg

• Like 7

Have you ever considered maybe ,,,just maybe,,  your prices are too fucking high???  Maybe?  Just cuz you pull an old turd outta the brush and polish it,, it doesn't automatically  become the queens crown jewel collection.

Haven't been able to sell a damn thing since.  Conversation in the threads drew interested and helped generate sales.

• Like 1

My kids both grew up loving titties. I'll take adversary if it's needed. SFW is sacred though. Not to violate. And I think the mods do good by keeping anal fisting and the like off the forum. But I think the outcry on a tits ban would be loud.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

• Like 1

srsly though, those new classifieds suxes compared to the old onses. We used to be able to discuss and haggle in the open market where everybody could ooh and ahh at the prices and rarity. now it's just a little ticker tape that goes bye in the side of the computer.

Furthermore why cant I see all the side shit on my Phone, Im using full site mode and the phone is badass fast. It just happened one day while I was riding Greyhound (may they be indicted for interstate trafficing and antitrust violations).

• Like 1