New member , new to 620

Hrvat9

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet truck. I love the color, DATSUN!!! (Smackin' bitches.) Curious to see your wheel choice...

Might not be your cup of tea but I'm ecstatic! Gonna call the truck "fatty" after the setup :) little dude there from down the street always comes over and says "how come you always have a different car in the garage?" Had a good laugh ahah

image_zps08545bf3.jpg

image_zps1ab8fea7.jpg

• Like 1

Crank it all the way down then lift the tire from one side and the center holder will pass through the wheel center sideways. Might take a bit of finagling, never seen one with that much crap packed on top :lol: 

Love the progress :thumbup:

Crank it all the way down then lift the tire from one side and the center holder will pass through the wheel center sideways. Might take a bit of finagling, never seen one with that much crap packed on top :lol:

Love the progress :thumbup:

Bought a farm truck and some of its crap too haha

Okay I'll try that even though I kinda did but didn't know that centre thingy was a separate piece holding the tire

Welcome great progress & good truck to start with..... I can't help but notice your truck has a bed mounted fuel tank, like one of my 78's .... I've been told "thats not possible, they were all frame mounted in 1978" :)

I guess who ever told you that was wrong ! Unless my bed is from an older truck ...who knows

• Like 2

Yeah I did , 2 came off easily, 2 I clamped the tab with a vice grip and got the nut off and the other 4 I had to cut wih a dremel and a cut off wheel cause I domt have a die grinder :sleep:

I tried the vice grips, wouldn't hold.  So I used a c-clamp on it and I was able to get mine off.  The only real issue besides that was the PO welded a tow bar on it and got slag in the holes for the socket.  Then he welded to licence plate frame to it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...