L24E Wiring.

brandy93

Hi...just join this page and thought somebody can be of some assistance, I need to get my hands on an L24E engine wiring diagram please! I looked all over for this thing and can't find it anywhere! I have a L20ET working engine and electronic wiring diagram. Can I use the L20ET harness and ECU to work this engine, but the L20ET distributor harness has a 3 pin connector which is for the crank angle sensor that is built-in the distributor. The distributor on the L24E is a normal points distributor with and IGN module on the side of it. I don't really know how the ECU for the L24E gets it starting signal cause there is no crank sensor on this engine. Anyways, all i really want to know if I can get a L24E wiring diagram or how to alter the L20ET harness to work on this engine. PS I don't have the original L24E harness or ECU to refer to. 

I saw a picture of the L24E ECU online it looks just like a L28E ECU, is the wiring on the L28E harness similar to the L24E?? I might be able to get my hands on a L28E ECU and harness, I also have all the L28E and L28ET wiring diagrams.   :thumbup: 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic