Feels like autumn.

DatMo

Effective on all cars, regardless of wheel size.

But will they fit on your car? I had 1" RCAs on 15x7 et5, my tie rod was so close to the rim that when I got new tires, the tire weight hammered onto the inside of the rim hit the tie rod ends.

thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind. It'll be a later mod for sure but I'll see what happens with my wheel options.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I fixed the brake line but waiting for a friend to come over so I can bleed the brakes. Exhaust tomorrow I'm hoping and the guy to do wiring is coming over Friday and then bam should be good to fickin go! Besides timing and carb adjustment lol. I'm also waiting on my new heat shield and gonna change diff fluid while I'm at it.

So exhaust is done. Just a few more things and should be pretty much set! I need a new master cylinder as mine keeps losing the pressure and I bled all the brakes it's just being dumb. Should be here Monday. Gotta order new rear pads too. I got 7/8 mc for front zx and rear drum. I'm so damn close!!!

Probably a bad call but I don't have a heater core anymore cuz mine was broken so I decided to just take out and it'll be easier for the person sittin in the bench seat now but I decided I'm gonna make a lower mount for my radio and get some gauges on the stock 510 din

Wiring didn't go too well. I'm just gonna make all new wiring because this other shit is so Mickey Mouse it's ridiculous. I got headlights going but not a stock switch and I got brake lights. I'm not sure how to do the signals or the rear night lights.

Here's a much updated amount of pictures from my subie to it getting hit as well as the datsun itself in the process of being revived back to longevity. You can see my moped in one of the pics too. It's an 05 zuma with a stretch and a bunch of other small goodies. Also, there's some pics of when I went to japan and there's a real 432!

Anyways, enjoy!

IMG_4092_zpsxsggd0xe.jpg

IMG_3518_zpsmw3c2hhi.jpg

IMG_3634_zpssaa9vxsn.jpg

IMG_3560_zpscbmafi1g.jpg

IMG_3820_zpso5ogxqah.jpg

IMG_3266_zpsfve0f2zq.jpg

IMG_3517_zps9d1riscd.jpg

IMG_3267_zpsn4mxcxrd.jpg

IMG_3511_zpsx43ksir0.jpg

IMG_3510_zpsurjha2xv.jpg

IMG_3341_zpstdrp8i8r.jpg

IMG_4149_zpsjmxztmoe.jpg

IMG_4141_zps0m7tqjgw.jpg

IMG_4140_zpsqvccuaqq.jpg

IMG_4138_zps09aujgwc.jpg

IMG_4133_zpsqr1ntjlu.jpg

I wanna finish the damn car already :( I absolutely hate wiring man.

Finished the carpeting in the car and some small details. I just need wiring done dammit and the last guy flaked on me. Anyone recommend a shop in local that's relatively cheap? I'm not really sure what avg price it

Edit: bought an ez wiring harness and I understand I gotta do a relay for the headlights. Excited now!

Lookin good man, that diffuser is for luls right?

Yeah it's already been off it was only on in that picture lol. Today my new master cylinder should be here so it'll be drive able again.

My wiring harness has arrived!!! So I need to get my brakes figured out then I'm gonna start the wiring and drive this bitch every mofuckin day lol. I'm stokedddd!!! It's brutal in this heat and I'm whiter than a fuckin egg so I burn in minutes.

• Like 1

Here's some shit i took today because boredom and the car is getting places. 

I wanna do my own headliner and get my front bench seat done.

new master cylinder to get in there. Gonna install ez wiring harness probably sunday.

Then I'll go from there.

Put my new wheels on but i need an 8mm or 5mm spacer. Let me know what yall think :)

IMG_4196_zps07rqybvu.jpg

Carpet done in this bitch! Gonna make some kicker panels and try to fix up the current ones. They're already shit so im gonna go against a purist and put new speaker holes in them. 

IMG_4183_zpsayqfzknz.jpg

IMG_4197_zpsjrdwcu6u.jpg

IMG_4198_zpso9ysvqmx.jpg

• Like 2

Got the new master cylinder on.

Got the heat shield on but I'm also missing a small rubber gasket that fits between the manifold and carb on siderafts and I'm not too sure what to do. I'll continue to look tomorrow but I'm scared I won't have it.

I've got wiring left and so far I've done the turn signals.

Headlights are a little tricky but I'll solve em.

IM ALMOST THERE! I need around a week or two until I can dd this bitch. Just need time to work on it dammit.

Had a few mins before work so I went and got the gasket from orielys. It's on and carbs are complete. I had a small leak but we shall see where it's coming from after I have the heat shield. I have a rebuild kit ready.

This car is killing me. I'm so close yet so god damn far. Tomorrow night gonna set up the wiring so the electrician Friday can attach em to all the old switches. Waiting on my speedhut gauges for my dash. Gonna finish up brakes soon and then should be ready.

I ordered custom plates that say datmo so I'm looking forward to that too.