Feels like autumn.

DatMo

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

So I did some small stuff on the car and now I'm turning it on. I was bleeding clutch but there was a leak and I need to flare the line again. The engine won't fucking turn over so either it seized or something with the clutch? I'm seriously just done with all this shit. Either a shop has to fix it or I'm selling it.

Not sure what's going on here but I need help. Anyone got time to help a Datsun guy out? Lunch on me. I just got brake lines clutch line and then the car should fire up. Now there's this god damn problem I'm not sure what to do.

Jk never gonna sell I was upset cuz a girl hit my dd and then I relied on the 510 but it took a poop on me. I bought a new ignition so that should be what it needs electronically. But I'll have to see if the engine seized for sure or that the tclutch is stuck in not sure the crank won't turn

Jk never gonna sell I was upset cuz a girl hit my dd and then I relied on the 510 but it took a poop on me. I bought a new ignition so that should be what it needs electronically. But I'll have to see if the engine seized for sure or that the tclutch is stuck in not sure the crank won't turn

Didn't it run before? Why would it have seized?

Didn't it run before? Why would it have seized?

My point exactly and I crank it now and then to make sure it's all smooth but now this shit all of a sudden. I don't see why.
  • 2 weeks later...

Life's been really shitty so I put in the steering wheel and shift knob I got while in Japan onto the car. My daily got totaled by a teen and my mgb gt randomly just froze or seized I don't get it and this thing did too. Gonna take off trsnny and see if I can unfreeze it and or l16

Life's been really shitty so I put in the steering wheel and shift knob I got while in Japan onto the car. My daily got totaled by a teen and my mgb gt randomly just froze or seized I don't get it and this thing did too. Gonna take off trsnny and see if I can unfreeze it and or l16

Sounds to me like you need to fix your goon

Sounds to me like you need to fix your goon

i tried but every time some shit goes wrong and it's incredibly discouraging. I think I'm gonna get an l16 as stated? I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm gonna take off the tranny tonight and see if I can do anything..

i tried but every time some shit goes wrong and it's incredibly discouraging. I think I'm gonna get an l16 as stated? I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm gonna take off the tranny tonight and see if I can do anything..

Hit up Chuck at left coast man, he'll get you taken care of.

Hit up Chuck at left coast man, he'll get you taken care of.

I did but couldn't afford his rate :/ I seriously wish though. I took off trsnny to make sure that wasn't an issue and sometime tomorrow I'm gonna check the block and crank it to see if there's any issues there. Unfortunately, my moped which is my daily got an exhaust leak so I used some jb weld to fix it but it's taking forever to freaking dry lol

Did all of my break lines so I don't have anymore leaks. Tomorrow I'm gonna get the car ready to fix up that tranny hole. I'm just about done, not much more I hope. Picked up a t3 heat shield for the carbs that I'm decently excited about as well

I didn't get to fix the trsnny hole because I helped a friend install a radio in his car but I did finish up the brake lines and fix my moped. Hopefully there should be absolutely no more leaks. I flared all of them as best as I could. One had a little rip on the flare itself but I'm not sure if that would leak or not? I'll have to just check when I bleed them I guess. I did some small wiring m. Getting there!

So will this thing be derivable this weekend?

tonight will determine that! I'm gonna get off class at 8:30 and spend the night till about 1 trying to get everything going well enough to drive. I'm gonna see if a friend can come so I can get all the lines bled and clutch bled.

I got the car going with the help of my dads friend! Turned out that one brake line is still bad HOWEVER I did finish up the clutch lines and some other small stuff on the car! I'm gonna take the car to the exhaust shop ASAP and then get this carb done and it'll be good to go! I mean wiring is left but sooner or later! Really excited now! So much motivation is back!

Effective on all cars, regardless of wheel size.

But will they fit on your car? I had 1" RCAs on 15x7 et5, my tie rod was so close to the rim that when I got new tires, the tire weight hammered onto the inside of the rim hit the tie rod ends.