I have the buyer's remorse..... 620.

Triz0000

Just a couple of questions. Is yours the disk brake model & Has your ute been registered with the l20? If it hasn't might be worth getting a pre roadworthy check. before doing too much work. No need for buyers remorse though Dattos in general are picking up a bit of a following in Australia.

If its a car you really want and will use for years to come all the effort will be worth it, if its not though don't sink too much money into it and just get it to a roadworthy standard.

I was fairly lucky my ute came complete with a tub full of parts from a donor my mate had, only thing I didn't have was a gearbox and that was the first thing to go :P

That "chrome strip you were loking for 

I should be picking up another 620 next week not sure what the dash is like, most are cracked though. When your looking for parts cars they seem to all come at once, same goes with connections ;) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought mine registered and rwc,  full service history and I'm the third owner,  i even got the import papers with it,  my truck was well loved and untouched with 78 go ams on the clock

i have picked up two parts utes from farms ands yes have them stored for a rainy day as i know ill need parts down the track,  all the ones i have have perfect dashes,  just get amongst it and make contacts and keep watching out as it will all fall into place

• Like 3