SVO521 presents..... The rant page.......must be this tall to enter

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee you won't have any more problems from the fucker if you come out threatening him with a gun and being loud about it. Hell, maybe even fire off a shot! That might just make him move. When I lived in the ghetto of Durham I learned nobody will fuck with you if they think you are slightly crazy and won't put up with anybody's shit.

^ probably not the best advice, but along those lines, when I first moved into my house here in the ghetto, I didn't have a gun.  I did, however, have a machete.  People went walking through my yard one day to get to their house in the back alley, and I came out with that asking if I could help them.  I think that set the tone rather well. ;)  Never had a problem with them walking through my yard again.

Just air nail his palms to a table and fill his pie hole full of spray foam.

Too far?

Not far enough, cordless tools have really made it easier to get these kinds of things done where no one can hear. You don't know how scary a quarter inch drill bit can be, unless you're as twisted as I am :lol:

in all actuality, the smaller the bit the more painful. i've learned this from experience and have scars to prove the bigger ones (quarter inch in fact)

now the little ones, those are the ones that'll really twist the flesh up if you do it right and oh man does it hurt

i've seen a guy stuck to an airplane by a bit smaller than .1 of an inch, i've almost stuck myself to the airplane in the same manner but managed to pull the drill back out before it stopped spinning and i didn't make it clear through my finger at the time.

quarter inch bit straight into my forearm, it actually tickled. that .125 bit that i've bounced off the side of my finger and my fingertips countless times? i'll avoid that one thank you

I think I was spoiled growing up on a relatively large property with only a retired couple as neighbors.  I hate people.

I moved a lot when young. Lived on farms until 10. Have no life-long friends. There are people I know but not close or close to me. Barely know the neighbors and I am their perfect neighbor. Don't like crowds or gatherings. I hate people but probably not quite as much as I think. My motto is... "Hell is other people"

• Like 1

tire, you can hit bones and not worry so much I guess. But I have access to I don't know how many or even the shapes and sizes due to my workplace. I can get you a half inch drill if you wanted one

Half inch? Tis but a wee little hole. I r machinist, we have 3" if I really want to fuck shit up but the smaller ones are easier to use.

'Cus 'murica.... separating the fanatic, rabid, red neck, pry it from my cold dead hands, gun owner from the responsible one by one way dialogue and two way tits.

Main point of the thread is I shouldn't operate heavy machinery or my computer while livid....

Ding, ding, ding!!! our word for today! Livid.

• Like 2