SVO521 presents..... The rant page.......must be this tall to enter

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good god!!, all I read here is blah blah blah, I live in Murica, blah blah blah, I have a first world problem.

Seriously dude, you decide to post on Ratsun about your "problems" with some "alleged" meth dealer.

Grow a set and sort your shit out.

Wow!. Just wow, what a whiny assed issue you have.

P.s. are your dogs chihuhaua's ???

P.s.s. RW has a sideline business called "Vamonos Pest". For the price of an airfare, accomodation, and a fairly significant bar tab, I would almost be tempted to come over and "assist" you with this matter.

/ rant about people who cant deal with what Aussies call "shitbags"

go flush your toilet backwards and tie your kangaroo down.. thanks

• Like 1

Dealt with this before. Calling cops could end you dead. Either you are more of a badass than him, or you move. And get dogs that won't take shit from kids. Kids are excellent learners, and dogs can be excellent teachers. And the times that you most want to go over to shut him down, are when he is high. Don't go when he is high.

No rat dogs for me.  Got a pom but my pointer/pit is a bigger wimp than he is.  I don't blame her for hiding after getting hit with a brick. As for the kids... they have almost had their faces bit by Jade and I look forward to them learning something they should already have been taught by there "parents".    And as far as "alleged" meth dealer......I't pretty obvious when he approaches me and asks if I would like to buy some crystal....  Govnt needs to secretly make a batch of meth that is LETHAL instantly and distribute it well.   Other than the build up of corpses the world would have allot of it's problems solved  

Mine wasn't a FML thread ,, it belonged in insomniacs,,, BUT,, Jalen started so many FML high school threads back about that time,,  that i was making fun of that,, by making a thread. 

And we had a crazy swinging deal with a guy neither of us knew named Wilson off Hakisharooka.net ( or something like that :lol:  )  for some MR2 steering racks i had,,  and wanted to let him and everyone else know that everything worked out great.

It was for the Lulz,,, :rofl:   did you read it?

• Like 1

Mine wasn't a FML thread ,, it belonged in insomniacs,,, BUT,, Jalen started so many FML high school threads back about that time,, that i was making fun of that,, by making a thread.

It was for the Lulz,,, :rofl: did you read it?

Ahhh the good ol days

• Like 1

RW would start off by filling his letterbox with rapid set expanding foam.

Moving on from there you can turn off the water main and fill where the on/off tap is with rapid set concrete.

Assuming the shitbag has a car, jamming a broken key in the doorlock with a little rapid set two part epoxy glue is also fun.

Following this, a couple of phone calls to the Police about how often you see little boys go into the house and come out crying later (dont use your cell phone or house phone).

Depending on the demographic in your neighbourhood you could paint on the front of his house somethibg like "I hate ........" (insert opressed ethic or other minority here).

Or, you could just man up and burn his house down.

Sign him up for every nutjob religion you can think of i.e. Scientology, Mormons etc, it will help here if you can put as much personal information about the shithead as possible.

Wait until he is high.  Then call the cops because you want to report a domestic violence situation.  Use that exact term.  Tell them you heard yelling and screaming and you're not sure who is doing what, but it sounds like someone is getting beaten up.  The cops WILL come to that one.  If he's high, they'll figure it out.  And he may definitely spend a night in jail.