SVO521 presents..... The rant page.......must be this tall to enter

I really felt the need to have a place to vent, where anyone is welcome to say what they need to say about things to help with stress...... please don't use this thread to bash other members(unless they really deserve it)  

Would my first visit to jail in my life be worth the satisfaction of hospitalizing a crystal meth dealer living next door? I really think so......
fucker wants to throw rocks at me for telling his kids (repeatedly every day) to leave my dogs alone. Now my dogs are scared and won't come out from under the porch. Park manager is worthless.... she should have evicted the meth dealer months ago, but as long as chewbacca pays his rent with his fucking meth money all is good right? fuck you Dawn!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call the cops? Best way to deal with a dealer right there.

been there done that had to do it again today.. that is why we are moving.this place is the definition of taxation without representation.  If i had thrown rocks at his place and he had video evidence I would be in jail.  Thats what happens when you live in tehama county where the leos work for the meth industry.  

Not our fu**ing problem!

Nobody said it was your problem.  Do you have issues with your clicking hand?  Or do you just have trouble reading?  Clearly you do not meet the height requirements for this ride.... the spinning tea cups are over there....

Um...move?

Don't live in an environment where meth is prevalent?

Pit the wheels back on your trailer and skidaddle?

We have the place sold.. just working on repairs at new place.  Only wanted to be here for a few months..... turned into years.   but honestly If I wasn't right here at the computer I would probably be scheming some psychological warfare for the early morning.  So with that said anyone who did respond(regardless of content) I thank you and apologize.... Yes I am an Asshole

I really felt the need to have a place to vent, where anyone is welcome to say what they need to say about things to help with stress...... please don't use this thread to bash other members(unless they really deserve it)  

Would my first visit to jail in my life be worth the satisfaction of hospitalizing a crystal meth dealer living next door? I really think so......fucker wants to throw rocks at me for telling his kids (repeatedly every day) to leave my dogs alone. Now my dogs are scared and won't come out from under the porch. Park manager is worthless.... she should have evicted the meth dealer months ago, but as long as chewbacca pays his rent with his fucking meth money all is good right? fuck you Dawn!!!!!!

Good god!!, all I read here is blah blah blah, I live in Murica, blah blah blah, I have a first world problem.

Seriously dude, you decide to post on Ratsun about your "problems" with some "alleged" meth dealer.

Grow a set and sort your shit out.

Wow!. Just wow, what a whiny assed issue you have.

P.s. are your dogs chihuhaua's ???

P.s.s. RW has a sideline business called "Vamonos Pest". For the price of an airfare, accomodation, and a fairly significant bar tab, I would almost be tempted to come over and "assist" you with this matter.

/ rant about people who cant deal with what Aussies call "shitbags"

• Like 1