New 720, already fucked it up

Justin Berni

I asked about parts on it to upgrade my trucks with what I would pay, he suggested how much he would take for the whole truck.

I actually was kinda hoping he would change his mind that night as I was supposed to go get it the next day, you see I can turn just about anything into another big project, with all the ideas I had going through my head last night, I am lucky I got any sleep.

Wayno did you buy it?

• Like 2
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need another one, this was supposed to be for upgrades, and it still likely will be.

I wanted the front brakes and the rearend for the for the 521KC diesel, it has the non-vented type disc brakes right now, and if I go around a big right on an off ramp on a freeway, I can smell something like rubber, still to this day have not figured that one out, and the 85 rearend is wider than the 81 rearend, so I plan on putting that in the diesel also, that way the wheels won't be so far in the fender well, I likely will use that 350 geared posi I have also.

I also wanted the short shaft transmission.

Last night I thought about dropping a 1970 Datsun 521 cab I have on it and either making a flatbed, or using a stock box I have, if I put a flatbed on it, I could use it for a work truck, that Z24 block likely has more power than my LZ23, it might pull the trailer better.

I just need to get the crap I want out of it and scrap the rest, but we shall see.

You are so funny Wayno.  I thought you did not need another truck!  LOL

• Like 1

I was planning on going to it, but I seem to forget things all the time lately, I asked to be reminded, but the author of this thread that I was likely going to follow down there wrecked his truck, so unless someone reminds me, I will likely forget.

Was it the first Friday in January?

So Justin, you gonna buy another one soon? 

Wayno, are you going to the Datslocos meet in Ore?

• Like 2

I was planning on going to it, but I seem to forget things all the time lately, I asked to be reminded, but the author of this thread that I was likely going to follow down there wrecked his truck, so unless someone reminds me, I will likely forget.

Was it the first Friday in January? 

That's right - first Friday. January 2nd at 7pm at the Wilsonville Sonic

• Like 1