Pacifico santa monica pier special guests going

its-dat510

PRE-PACIFICO RATSUN MEETUP

Per suggestion of Historic J, car clubs should arrive together. It seems that cars will be directed to the next open spot as cars arrive. So, all of us attending the show should roll in together so we can park together. Show setup is from 7:00 to 10:00; last car allowed in at 9:45.

WHERE WE WILL MEET: 1311 Wilshire Boulevard - Vons parking lot, about 2 miles from the show.

We'll meet at 7:45, and roll out at approximately 8:30. Hope to see everyone there!

• Like 1
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna make this so bad.....

I had trouble registering for the show a few weeks ago.......kept telling me to try another form of payment.....

......I tried all my cards then sent another email.....

Got a response a week later saying they were gonna email me a way to pay with paypal.......

........didn't hear back.....

..................so I sent another..........

No response........

WTF??

I wanna come.....but don't wanna park out of the show.....

......I WANT IN DAMMIT...... :lol:

• Like 1

Per suggestion of Historic J, car clubs should arrive together. It seems that cars will be directed to the next open spot as cars arrive. So, all of us attending the show should roll in together so we can park together. Show setup is from 7:00 to 10:00; last car allowed in at 9:45.WHERE WE WILL MEET: 1311 Wilshire Boulevard - Vons parking lot, about 2 miles from the show.

We'll meet at 7:45, and roll out at approximately 8:30. Hope to see everyone there!

Per suggestion of Historic J, car clubs should arrive together. It seems that cars will be directed to the next open spot as cars arrive. So, all of us attending the show should roll in together so we can park together. Show setup is from 7:00 to 10:00; last car allowed in at 9:45.WHERE WE WILL MEET: 1311 Wilshire Boulevard - Vons parking lot, about 2 miles from the show.

I don't think they'll pull that crap of "oh! 9:45! You 50 people that can fit in the lot can't come in now." They don't want people rolling in at 10:00 expecting to be let in. I'd like to think they did their research of how large the lot is, and would limit the amount of people registering. No sense in allowing more cars to register than would fit.

I don't know how many people have seen my plan, but times can always be changed if necessary. Not many have responded.

Is anyone down? Only one has confirmed.