Where did all the truck parts go?

datsundna

I used to buy 620 parts weekly on here and it seems like for the past year or so  they have all dried up.   Am I crazy?     I could really use stuff like light lenses, gauges, bezels, switches, knobs, handles, the list goes on and on.  The only things I see anymore that even reference 620 parts are WTB ads.  Has Ratsun lost a lot of membership or something?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year there are less and less old trucks around and used parts get more used and broken. Once gone they are gone forever and why I rarely throw a part away. All parts, reasonably used should be offered up as spares or for parts to keep other Datsuns on the road.

The truck is not so collectable so the parts are not that valuable, except to another Datsun enthusiast.  I have a lot of stuff, but in all honesty, it's not worth my time.  If you lived in AZ. you could  just drive on over and pick up all my left over junk.

The truck is not so collectable so the parts are not that valuable, except to another Datsun enthusiast.  I have a lot of stuff, but in all honesty, it's not worth my time.  If you lived in AZ. you could  just drive on over and pick up all my left over junk.

well if you got extra 620 parts i might make a road trip. im in need of a spindle

I think a lot of people like myself stopped posting in the classifieds because they are now a hidden part of the forum. Unless you go hunting for the classifieds, you don't see them.

There's a huge link on every page & a normal link on the main forum page.  Yes, the posts don't show up under "View New Content", but...

I don't know.....I've had a wanted ad up for a stock L20B clutch fan and shroud ('75-'79) for a few weeks and have gotten zilch for response.....you guys have any of this? I gladly pay reasonable shipping.

Like your truck avatar Orangie ;)

--Ray

I think a lot of people like myself stopped posting in the classifieds because they are now a hidden part of the forum. Unless you go hunting for the classifieds, you don't see them.

Next time, hunt at the top of any page. It's no more harder to find and click on than FORUMS when looking for General Discussion  or Project Datto

FORUMS..MEMBERS..CALENDER..CLASSIFIEDS..DONATE

If a buyer want's it (buy or sell) bad enough he will find and use it. It also cuts down on tourists. You know, visitors that have no interest just wandering through leaving a mess.

I don't know.....I've had a wanted ad up for a stock L20B clutch fan and shroud ('75-'79) for a few weeks and have gotten zilch for response.....you guys have any of this? I gladly pay reasonable shipping.

Like your truck avatar Orangie ;)

--Ray

I have said items. I'll browse the ads again to find yours.

I have said items. I'll browse the ads again to find yours.

Thanks, it's here    http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/item/4310-620-fan-blade-assy-needed-in-calif75-79-620/      it's already gotten pushed to the 7th page..lol.

--Ray

• 3 weeks later...