Datsloco's August 16th Fun Run to dumb fuk egypt

Datsloco

Hwy 128 here we come!!! Let's all get together and ride deep like we do and show the mendocino peeps how we roll. They are having a meet and fun run the same day so i say lets join them for lunch should be fun. Let me know whos down and come on guys no lame ass excuses lets get our datsuns out and have a good time. I just went on a fun run that the northbay guys did and it was a blast. Our runs are always epic as well. So lets get together once again and have some fun.:-):-). I want to take us all on a nice cruise thru some redwoods and very nice paved roads. We will be on the same hwy that the movie "Need For Speed" was filmed on. It will be a nice run with very nice scenery and nice weather. Bring your cameras and go pros and dont forget the walkies.

1st meet spot @ 6:50 at the tower mart in lathrop on lathrop rd.

2nd meet spot is concord ca @ 8:00am call or text for addy 2092985130

3rd meet spot is @ 9:00am in petaluma at the big 5 sporting goods parking lot 105 N.Mcdowell blvd. Please text or call if you are gonna meet us at any of these spots so we know to stop or keep going. Thanks.

Our Awesome Route https://goo.gl/maps/JC0Il

11054371246_1aa4922274_z-1.jpg

14100963408_ee8ea130b0_h.jpg

IMAG0571.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

11054438663_5540dc910d_z-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This title is offensive......

..........I did not invite everyone to my house.

:rofl: 

I thought u guys would be down since its going right above your hood lol

............I can't make this :crying:

• Like 1

"DATSLOCO'S TILL DA WHEELS FALL OFF"and then we can keep on going till da rims grind off completely. We always see this phase from time to time. But the true one's , those are the ones that matter. Just my two cents I'm kinda new to da scene but I'm all ways down hermano.

Damn im starting to see alot of dimers that are not as down as they say they are. Sad very Sad :-( Oh well im gonna continue to drive my dimes till the wheels fall off. Datslocos are Diehard mofos. Cant keep us down :-)

A lot? I didn't even get a chance to flake yet, lol.

Prior to those enkies falling off, please see me.... I want.