• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So are the allegations believable or not????????? What happened to proof? Or waiting for some kind of judgment? I see Moor as a southern kind of redneck (pulling out a gun? what a tool, but maybe it plays down there) but an allegation is just that. Put up or shut up. That idiot McCain said he should step down. Because someone may be telling the truth?

• Like 2

So are the allegations believable or not????????? What happened to proof? Or waiting for some kind of judgment? I see Moor as a southern kind of redneck (pulling out a gun? what a tool, but maybe it plays down there) but an allegation is just that. Put up or shut up. That idiot McCain said he should step down. Because someone may be telling the truth?

McCain says he should step down because that's the politically correct thing to say.Forty year old allegations,why bring it up now ?

It's a political hit.. no doubt about it. Now.. did the event take place? It's possible.. but the beauty of our justice system is the presumption of innocence.

If he is found to have committed these crimes, he needs to pay the price.

McCain says he should step down because that's the politically correct thing to say.Forty year old allegations,why bring it up now ?

Well it's trendy at the moment. Plus a crime is a crime. Some crimes are difficult for the victim to admit to and stand up for. If you were raped 30 years ago would you think that 30 years has made it less??????

It's a political hit.. no doubt about it. Now.. did the event take place? It's possible.. but the beauty of our justice system is the presumption of innocence.

If he is found to have committed these crimes, he needs to pay the price.

The timing is right. As I said a crime is a crime. If you are guilty of some crime in the past and it catches up with you I have less than zero fucks to give to you. If you are truly innocent then you are merely an innocent scum bag politician.

• Like 1

Well it's trendy at the moment. Plus a crime is a crime. Some crimes are difficult for the victim to admit to and stand up for. If you were raped 30 years ago would you think that 30 years has made it less??????

The timing is right. As I said a crime is a crime. If you are guilty of some crime in the past and it catches up with you I have less than zero fucks to give to you. If you are truly innocent then you are merely an innocent scum bag politician.

I agree with the trendy part.This isn't a rape allegation though,it's about the guy hitting on young girls.In Alabama a 16 year old girl is apparently old enough.If he did anything it probably wasn't even illegal.Inappropriate YES,but not a crime.I'm not defending his actions.

So the traitorous King Trump again believes ex-KGB First Lieutenant Vladimir Putin over the intelligence community in the USA?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit-usa-russia/trump-says-he-trusts-putins-denials-of-election-meddling-idUSKBN1DB04N

Hey righties whatever happened to your familiar refrain "Better dead than red"?

Whassamatter, y'all commies now?

I agree with the trendy part.This isn't a rape allegation though,it's about the guy hitting on young girls.In Alabama a 16 year old girl is apparently old enough.If he did anything it probably wasn't even illegal.Inappropriate YES,but not a crime.I'm not defending his actions.

I think the allegations are from a woman who was 14 at the time. For now who knows????

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-race-20171110-story.html

https://www.axios.com/republican-responded-roy-moore-allegations-2508140244.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/roy-moore-sean-hannity/index.html

So the traitorous King Trump again believes ex-KGB First Lieutenant Vladimir Putin over the intelligence community in the USA?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-apec-summit-usa-russia/trump-says-he-trusts-putins-denials-of-election-meddling-idUSKBN1DB04N

Hey righties whatever happened to your familiar refrain "Better dead than red"?

Whassamatter, y'all commies now?

Can you give one good reason you consider Trump a traitor ? or is this just you reading too many Liberal twitter and facebook posts ? as far as Russia goes it would be better if they were an ally rather than enemy.I suppose you think they elected Trump too.

• Like 1

Can you give one good reason you consider Trump a traitor ? or is this just you reading too many Liberal twitter and facebook posts ? as far as Russia goes it would be better if they were an ally rather than enemy.I suppose you think they elected Trump too.

So do you think Gussifer 2.0 had nothing to do with the hack? Or do you think he had nothing to do with Russia? Or do you not know what I'm talking about yet feel obliged to call others educated opinions idiotic?

That said, I agree that having them as an ally would be great. Unfortunately, we are turning into their ally, while they have 0 intention of doing the same.

China and Russia have tripled down on cyber intelligence understanding the importance of information and public perception. The world was just shown the ramifications of this upper hand. The election was impacted by hacks and delivery. Had Trump been the target of a similar campaign, he'd have lost. The source of said hacks has been pinned to the Kremlin. I don't know how dense you have to be to not see that. Claiming it's not Trumps fault that Hillary is dirty is absolutely correct. But to ignore the source of those claims, along with delivery and hype, is ignorant (literally). To suppose Trumps email wouldn't reveal enough dirt to sink him into a 3rd world permanent vacation is also fairly naive. Yet, the imbalance of information is not important to a Trump supporter.

Every step of the way we've seen Trump supporters say "we shall see if A comes true. A comes true. We'll surely that's fake news, and B won't also be true. Oh shit, well of course B because he's Trump, but that's okay cuz Hillary. And C won't be true. Oh but...

He's got some die hard fans (deniers) that's for sure. The guy is literally the laughing stock of the world and his supporters don't care. All after criticizing Obama for respectfully bowing.

And in response to the traitor comment: He's no traitor, because he's got no allegiance to the U.S.A. He is alligiant to his brand, his family, and his wallet. If he were alligiant to his country, he would not have run for an office he didn't know how to hold.

So do you think Gussifer 2.0 had nothing to do with the hack? Or do you think he had nothing to do with Russia? Or do you not know what I'm talking about yet feel obliged to call others educated opinions idiotic?

That said, I agree that having them as an ally would be great. Unfortunately, we are turning into their ally, while they have 0 intention of doing the same.

China and Russia have tripled down on cyber intelligence understanding the importance of information and public perception. The world was just shown the ramifications of this upper hand. The election was impacted by hacks and delivery. Had Trump been the target of a similar campaign, he'd have lost. The source of said hacks has been pinned to the Kremlin. I don't know how dense you have to be to not see that. Claiming it's not Trumps fault that Hillary is dirty is absolutely correct. But to ignore the source of those claims, along with delivery and hype, is ignorant (literally). To suppose Trumps email wouldn't reveal enough dirt to sink him into a 3rd world permanent vacation is also fairly naive. Yet, the imbalance of information is not important to a Trump supporter.

Every step of the way we've seen Trump supporters say "we shall see if A comes true. A comes true. We'll surely that's fake news, and B won't also be true. Oh shit, well of course B because he's Trump, but that's okay cuz Hillary. And C won't be true. Oh but...

He's got some die hard fans (deniers) that's for sure. The guy is literally the laughing stock of the world and his supporters don't care. All after criticizing Obama for respectfully bowing.

And in response to the traitor comment: He's no traitor, because he's got no allegiance to the U.S.A. He is alligiant to his brand, his family, and his wallet. If he were alligiant to his country, he would not have run for an office he didn't know how to hold.

I asked someone else a simple question about Trump being a traitor and got this ? I don't feel like typing paragraphs so i'll just say Russians didn't elect Trump,Americans did.I do find your claim "if Trump had been the target of a similar campaign he'd have lost" very funny.The media was in full attack mode the whole time.All day,all night negative Trump stuff and yet he still won.But the left still blames Russia.

The media was shown up for being liars, hell hardly anyone believes them anyway so it was just a final nail in the coffin. What probably influenced people the most was hacked and bullshit social media. It's the wave of the future.

Manipulation of opinion. (it's called propaganda) Every election will have this. One party telling the other side how bad their candidate is or was. Having another country do this is fair game to everyone but the country it's happening to. I imagine the next election will be carefully scrutinized for this kind of thing.

• Like 1

What affect did Russia's alleged hacking/manipulating have on the election? Votes manipulated? Public opinion manipulated?

Public opinion. I'm sure votes were fucked with to some extent, but most likely domestic and just as likely toward the Dems. The big Russia issue is public opinion, and not something to ignore. It's actually our biggest vulnerability. Any "democracy's" biggest vulnerability is public opinion. All that protects us is our electoral college, which was also attacked this election in social media.

I'm a guy who can't stand Hillary. But I'm watching the US get fucked externally while a small group of citizens thinks their day has finally come. But swamp drain, libtard, lock her up, and similar rally cries seem to clean up even the worst stains.

• Like 1