Oh that's right, we rioted in the fucking streets! We called them all names and shut down highways!  We shot up a baseball field and so on! 

Names don't pull triggers or threaten to blow up the White House!  Fucking Snow flake fucks are the one pushing things to higher security levels. And oh yeah, Osama and his husband Michelle did all kinds of shit as well that required security, but not too this level because they where left he fuck alone! 

Fuck that piece of shit community organizer and his ugly as fucking shit family! 

Of course you didn't riot in the streets.

Trump supporters are too old and/ or strung out on meth./ opioids to get off the goddamned couch.

You are losing your shit, exactly what does "did all kinds of shit as well that required security, but not too this level because they where left he fuck alone! " mean?

It's nonsensical and funny as fuck, did you have to wipe the spittle off of your chin?

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Companies dump undocumented workers after gaining profits

NAPLES, Fla. —

After Abednego de la Cruz sliced his finger to the bone cutting concrete blocks while building a fire station in Tallahassee, his boss fired him and refused continued medical care for his injury.

De la Cruz, a 37-year-old father whose dominant hand remains damaged, thought he could rely on the workers' compensation system, which requires employers to cover medical care and lost wages for injured employees.

Instead, his employer called the police and had him arrested. The undocumented immigrant now faces almost certain deportation and fears he won't be able to raise his 1-year-old, U.S.-born daughter.

Some Florida businesses profit from the labor of unauthorized immigrants after accepting phony identification when hiring them, and then the employers or their insurers report them after a work injury for using false documents, a yearlong Naples Daily News investigation found.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/article191393374.html

Trump supporters are too old and/ or strung out on meth./ opioids to get off the goddamned couch.

You are losing your shit, exactly what does "did all kinds of shit as well that required security, but not too this level because they where left he fuck alone! " mean?

It's nonsensical and funny as fuck, did you have to wipe the spittle off of your chin?

Oooh! Name calling and posturing! The last refuge of the idiotic and mentally unstable. Nice job. You Meth much?

And using alcohol and drugs and wanting to be high more than wanting a roof over your head.

...in some cases yes but I know people who were not into substance abuse and lost their homes in 2008 that had good jobs. The couple almost became homeless luckily the wife found a job and was just enough to keep their house.

States with huge urban presence. Honolulu ain't huge, but encompasses a massive part of our populous. Same as California and New York. Similarly, they hold the highest percentage of doctorate level graduates and upper level professionals. Goes hand in hand with Cities. Education seems to have a link to liberalism. Many highly educated people change to conservative in their later years after earning enough money and losing interest in playing a part in society. Homeless are logically gravitating toward cities for the facilities provided. Imagine being a homeless guy with PTSD and delusions trying to find a bathroom in small town Idaho... Cities are where homeless go.

They are nice places to live and the affluent like that, they move there and start pushing the prices up on everything. Then they want to help everyone that has less than them and start giving incentives to populate the state with homeless folks. Problem is that they start programs that lure them in, but then they don't know what to do with them. So they keep starting program after program to help them and start raising taxes to do so. It's ok, they can afford the taxes, but they forget about the rest of us and we get stuck paying those taxes as well. 

Being highly educated is great, but the sad part is that they can not teach common sense to these them. And trust me, there are plenty of highly educated types in the Conservative side as well, and not all of them are as dumb, or smart, as the liberal types. 

We are proof of what the "Educated Liberal" can do. Sadly, it sucks! 

• Like 1

Oooh! Name calling and posturing! The last refuge of the idiotic and mentally unstable. Nice job. You Meth much?

Actually if one examines the states and counties that overwhelmingly voted for Trump in the last election...

...these are the same areas which are currently being ravaged by opioids and formerly by meth. ( most all meth. production moved to Mexico, but that's another story).

So the knee jerk reaction to this is that " everyone is despairing because there are no jobs, no hope, addiction is a disease bla bla bla."

Wrong, the core value of addiction/ alcoholism is selfish selfcenteredness.

Trump is like a drug, he is a lie which makes people feel good about themselves, that is the first part of the con.

People under the influence are also susceptible and easy to manipulate, that is the second part of the con.

Actually if one examines the states and counties that overwhelmingly voted for Trump in the last election,

These are the same areas which are currently being ravaged by opioids and formerly by meth. ( most all meth. production moved to Mexico, that's another story).

So the knee jerk reaction to this is that " everyone is despairing because there are no jobs, no hope, addiction is a disease bla bla bla."

Wrong, the core value of addiction/ alcoholism is selfish selfcenteredness.

Trump is like a drug, he is a lie which makes people feel good about themselves, that is the first part of the con.

People under the influence are also susceptible and easy to manipulate, that is the second part of the con.

Just replace Trump with Obama and you have the same thing. 

Not really a nice try, just...meaningless.

Donald Trump suckered America into voting for him so he could profit from his office.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/heres-how-trump-stands-to-benefit-from-the-republican-tax-bill.html

If you don't see the con., can I hold your wallet?

Sure, you can hold my wallet, I trust you more than I do the state or Gov. 

People voted for Trump because he was a better choice than Hillary. 

• Like 3

They are nice places to live and the affluent like that, they move there and start pushing the prices up on everything. Then they want to help everyone that has less than them and start giving incentives to populate the state with homeless folks. Problem is that they start programs that lure them in, but then they don't know what to do with them. So they keep starting program after program to help them and start raising taxes to do so. It's ok, they can afford the taxes, but they forget about the rest of us and we get stuck paying those taxes as well.

Being highly educated is great, but the sad part is that they can not teach common sense to these them. And trust me, there are plenty of highly educated types in the Conservative side as well, and not all of them are as dumb, or smart, as the liberal types.

We are proof of what the "Educated Liberal" can do. Sadly, it sucks!

I agree with all of this.

There is no shortage of under-educated liberals.

The part that interests me is where the well educated will be liberal until they have a nice nest egg. Then they switch and generally influence their kids leading to more conservative children with inherited money. I guess it shows the inherent greed of people.

And I'm not certain that that is an awful thing. Greed is a primary evolutionary trait for most animal kingdom species. But it is also mostly a trait of solitary species. When pack animals exhibit this level of greed, they fall apart. Elephants are communal with low tendency for greed. Basically, greed likely makes more sense when not living as a tribe. Our advancement as a "society" has been, and will continue to rely on our willingness to share our bounty to ensure the health of the tribe. I do believe both sides need to moderate their behavior to find a middle ground. We can't continue to keep people alive forever, feeding mouths that don't contribute. As well, we can't divide the populous into two classes stifling the middle class as the republicans have pushed for since the beginning of the 20th century. There is a middle ground where no one is stupid rich, and no one is stupid poor. And I'll tell you, we don't live like people who care enough to make this happen. The leadership must inspire people to live for the vision. Not just half of the people. Or 20% of the people.

I agree with all of this.

There is no shortage of under-educated liberals.

The part that interests me is where the well educated will be liberal until they have a nice nest egg. Then they switch and generally influence their kids leading to more conservative children with inherited money. I guess it shows the inherent greed of people.

And I'm not certain that that is an awful thing. Greed is a primary evolutionary trait for most animal kingdom species. But it is also mostly a trait of solitary species. When pack animals exhibit this level of greed, they fall apart. Elephants are communal with low tendency for greed. Basically, greed likely makes more sense when not living as a tribe. Our advancement as a "society" has been, and will continue to rely on our willingness to share our bounty to ensure the health of the tribe. I do believe both sides need to moderate their behavior to find a middle ground. We can't continue to keep people alive forever, feeding mouths that don't contribute. As well, we can't divide the populous into two classes stifling the middle class as the republicans have pushed for since the beginning of the 20th century. There is a middle ground where no one is stupid rich, and no one is stupid poor. And I'll tell you, we don't live like people who care enough to make this happen. The leadership must inspire people to live for the vision. Not just half of the people. Or 20% of the people.

The proverbial "Slippery Slope"

People voted for Trump because he was a better choice than Hillary. 

By appealing to his bases selfish and self centered natures, he created the illusion of being the better choice.

It's a classic con.

On one level he is exactly what America deserves.

And I am curious if repubs. really believe they are going to remain unscathed in the next election cycle after basically becoming a cult of personality.

By appealing to his bases selfish and self centered natures, he created the illusion of being the better choice.

Well he didn't have to work very hard on it. I despise The Tic and ANYONE, specially trump, would have been a better choice. Bernie would have been a better choice... but he got fucked in the ear by Clinton and the party. People need to remember this in three years when Trump is up to bat again. Wouldn't surprise me if the Dems mount a successful bid for president either.

• Like 1

Yeah. Hillary would have been better until the midterms. Because there would be stalemate. But a lib congress with Clinton would not be good.

Republicans are in heaven right now. They are pushing their agenda hard, and after they double their profits, and the economy tanks, they will be able to blame Trump. Whom everyone acknowledges is not really a republican. This won't ruin the Republicans in three years. But Trump, if he is the republican candidate in 2020, will not be a shoe in.

That's a ridiculous statement.Obviously you have no clue who supports Trump.Another brilliant post.

• Like 1

Yeah. Hillary would have been better until the midterms. Because there would be stalemate. But a lib congress with Clinton would not be good.

Republicans are in heaven right now. They are pushing their agenda hard, and after they double their profits, and the economy tanks, they will be able to blame Trump. Whom everyone acknowledges is not really a republican. This won't ruin the Republicans in three years. But Trump, if he is the republican candidate in 2020, will not be a shoe in.

I am glad she lost.

I am glad it all is going down like it is...