• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Both were threatened plenty.

B. When one has just a huge negative following, perhaps blaming the masses is less conducive toward a solution as the alternative.

Straight up, him calling out Obama on golfing, stating he'd be too busy working to golf... Pathetic. Not for him though, pathetic for his voters. I've worked harder for my salary than him, that's for damn sure.

I was an Obama round counter.. didn't think trump would play as much

He does only sleep three hours and plays with Rand Paul , not NBA players. ( Cuz they hate him)

Golf has been his business , some presidents play for fun

That seems a bit high. :confused:

This is a 2016 statistic 

The following statistics are alarming: 564,708 people in the U.S. are homeless. According to a recent report, over half a million people were living on the streets, in cars, in homeless shelters, or in subsidized transitional housing during a one-night national survey last January.

There are 18.6 million vacant homes in America. There are 3.1 million homeless people.

tenor.gif

Doesn't Bernie own like five houses?

Bernie has no intention of giving up even a single one to the most destitute homeless family in America.

Are you seriously more of a communist than Bernie?

• Like 1

I see more and more people living in rvs, tents and encampments by the freeways.

Well, considering we live in the State with the third highest homeless rates, are you surprised? 

Amazing that the top three states with the most homeless are the most liberal states around. Hawaii, New York and California

• Like 2

tenor.gif

Bernie has no intention of giving up even a single one to the most destitute homeless family in America.

You're not stuck in traffic, you are traffic.

• Like 1

Oh that's right, we rioted in the fucking streets! We called them all names and shut down highways! We shot up a baseball field and so on!

Names don't pull triggers or threaten to blow up the White House! Fucking Snow flake fucks are the one pushing things to higher security levels. And oh yeah, Osama and his husband Michelle did all kinds of shit as well that required security, but not too this level because they where left he fuck alone!

Fuck that piece of shit community organizer and his ugly as fucking shit family!

You should seek therapy. Seriously.

Isn't it funny how the ones calling others "snowflake's" are the true snowflake's.. kinda like gay haters are usually closet homo...

This is a 2016 statistic 

The following statistics are alarming: 564,708 people in the U.S. are homeless. According to a recent report, over half a million people were living on the streets, in cars, in homeless shelters, or in subsidized transitional housing during a one-night national survey last January.

I meant the 18 million empty homes.  If banks had repossessed them they would rent them out.

tenor.gif

I see nothing wrong in owning a hundred homes, they can be rented out.  What idiot would give them away? You'd have to have your head examined.

There's a McDees in a local WallMart. It's always got a line up of yard ass chicks in it and the ones sitting down are wearing the chair and stuffing fries.... and what up with fat chicks pushing shopping carts full of bottled water?????  Are they retaining water..... and fries???? 

• Like 1

Well, considering we live in the State with the third highest homeless rates, are you surprised?

Amazing that the top three states with the most homeless are the most liberal states around. Hawaii, New York and California

States with huge urban presence. Honolulu ain't huge, but encompasses a massive part of our populous. Same as California and New York. Similarly, they hold the highest percentage of doctorate level graduates and upper level professionals. Goes hand in hand with Cities. Education seems to have a link to liberalism. Many highly educated people change to conservative in their later years after earning enough money and losing interest in playing a part in society. Homeless are logically gravitating toward cities for the facilities provided. Imagine being a homeless guy with PTSD and delusions trying to find a bathroom in small town Idaho... Cities are where homeless go.

There's a McDees in a local WallMart. It's always got a line up of yard ass chicks in it and the ones sitting down are wearing the chair and stuffing fries.... and what up with fat chicks pushing shopping carts full of bottled water?????  Are they retaining water..... and fries???? 

In some states it's called "Candy Ass".

States with huge urban presence. Honolulu ain't huge, but encompasses a massive part of our populous. Same as California and New York. Similarly, they hold the highest percentage of doctorate level graduates and upper level professionals. Goes hand in hand with Cities. Education seems to have a link to liberalism. Many highly educated people change to conservative in their later years after earning enough money and losing interest in playing a part in society. Homeless are logically gravitating toward cities for the facilities provided. Imagine being a homeless guy with PTSD and delusions trying to find a bathroom in small town Idaho... Cities are where homeless go.

Did they ever follow through with the plan of moving the homeless encampments out to Sand Island to get them off the strip?  I remember reading about it a while back as the new plan of attack to deal with the exploding homeless issue in Waikiki.  At the same time they were going to try and shut down the "free rides" mainland states were giving homeless people by buying them airfare and shipping them to the islands.

Did they ever follow through with the plan of moving the homeless encampments out to Sand Island to get them off the strip? I remember reading about it a while back as the new plan of attack to deal with the exploding homeless issue in Waikiki. At the same time they were going to try and shut down the "free rides" mainland states were giving homeless people by buying them airfare and shipping them to the islands.

That was a pretty fucked up deal shipping all those vets here instead of helping them. Can't say I'm surprised, and glad their winters are easier (in theory). Homelessness in Waikiki will always be prevalent. Not too certain about the specifics as I don't live on that island, but it's a big deal on all islands. You can literally own a sleeping bag, a tarp, and a fruit picking pole and survive. You'd actually likely be healthier than the average US citizen. Homeless people actually aren't the issue, it's the issues that often lead to homelessness such as schitzofrenia, PTSD, drugs, crime... I've employed homeless guys who were good workers. One for years. Still never got a house. His money was always spoken for seemingly. Child support, and god knows what else. No hard drugs or heavy drinking though. I expect I'd have picked up on that.

Point being, giving them homes won't help. They need support for learning how to live/cope. Thank god I've got my faculties.

• Like 1