• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

California forgives more gun violence perpetrated by criminals while passing more gun laws aimed at law abiding people.

California governor pardons two men facing deportation: report

12/24/17

California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) on Saturday reportedly pardoned two men just days before they were scheduled to be deported for crimes in the U.S.

Brown granted pardons to 132 individuals, and commuted 19 prison sentences. Among those pardoned were Mony Neth and Rottanak Kong, both Cambodian men who were picked up during October immigration sweeps, according to The Sacramento Bee.

Kong was convicted in 2003 on a felony joyriding charge, while Neth was convicted on a felony weapons charge in 1995. Both served jail time.

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/366372-california-governor-pardons-two-men-facing-deportation

In Silicon Valley, much-feared tax bill pays dividends for workers

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - The U.S. tax overhaul is a boon to Silicon Valley technology companies like Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Alphabet Inc (GOOGL.O), which will enjoy big tax cuts and the chance to bring back billions of dollars from overseas at a reduced rate.

A chance to bring back the money they sent oversees to avoid paying taxes on? Lol.. Are people really that naive? They don't need the money. They would rather let it sit oversees and collect interest. Why would they "bring it back"? To create jobs here and MAGA?....  :rofl:

This is like offering Boeing 8 billion in tax savings (which is illegal) to stay in Washington while our infrastructure falls apart and our traffic is almost apocalyptic. Oh please Boeing... don't leave... we'll hurt ourselves so you don't leave us....  There's the door asshole, don't let it hit you on the way out. Airbus is just waiting to fill your spot anyways. Plus Boeing is where you go for your soul to die anyways.

Nobody holds me hostage.

• Like 1

Rand Paul and his republicant scumbag brethren are okay with this however;

IMG_7581.jpg

Well maybe security would not have to be so tight if all the cry baby fucking snow flakes behaved and stopped threatening the man and his family. 

Trust me, I don't like it, but Obama was never threatened or reviled as much as our current President. 

• Like 1

Israel in talks with more than 10 countries over Jerusalem embassy move

https://nypost.com/2017/12/25/israel-in-talks-with-more-than-10-countries-over-jerusalem-embassy-move/

10 countries eh? How many countries in the world are there again? like over 20 times?

but Obama was never threatened or reviled as much as our current President. 

Short memory eh?

Oh and you are wrong BTW;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/01/secret-service-trump-faces-same-number-threats-obama/102400210/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama

And don't forget all the racial epithets spoken in private or posted online; spook, nigger, coon, monkey, ape, jigaboo, and what was it Ted Nugent said "Subhuman mongrel"?

Fuck Donald Trump and his whole stupid fucking crime family...

• Like 1

You're assuming this is a Republican only thing ? You still have tremendous butthurt don't you ?

Of course you would think this, you live in a dream world where there is...;

"Hope of peace in the Middle East?"

This level of corruption is a Trump thing that republicants are all okay with.

To hell with your false equivalency.

When they eviscerate your Social Security because there is no revenue coming in thanks to the republicant tax cut, please don't say you weren't warned.

Well maybe security would not have to be so tight if all the cry baby fucking snow flakes behaved and stopped threatening the man and his family.

Trust me, I don't like it, but Obama was never threatened or reviled as much as our current President.

A. Both were threatened plenty.

B. When one has just a huge negative following, perhaps blaming the masses is less conducive toward a solution as the alternative.

Straight up, him calling out Obama on golfing, stating he'd be too busy working to golf... Pathetic. Not for him though, pathetic for his voters. I've worked harder for my salary than him, that's for damn sure.

Of course you would think this, you live in a dream world where there is...;

"Hope of peace in the Middle East?"

This level of corruption is a Trump thing that republicants are all okay with.

To hell with your false equivalency.

When they eviscerate your Social Security becuase there is no revenue coming in thanks to the republicant tax cut, please don't say you weren't warned.

You clearly misunderstood my "hope of peace in the Middle East" comment.Did you see the question mark ? There won't be any,but i suppose in your dream world that's Trump's fault also right ? Make a valid point/argument once in awhile instead of "Trump has orange skin and is a fat slob.He golfs on the weekends when he should be a slave to his country.His daughter is dumb because i said so" arguments.The Rand Paul tweets,i would bet most of that didn't happen under Trump's shift and is probably both sides of involved.It's going to be a long 3 years (maybe 8) for you isn't it ? 

B. When one has just a huge negative following, perhaps blaming the masses is less conducive toward a solution as the alternative.

Straight up, him calling out Obama on golfing, stating he'd be too busy working to golf... Pathetic. Not for him though, pathetic for his voters. I've worked harder for my salary than him, that's for damn sure.

You work harder than Trump ? take the coming weekend off and go golfing,you deserve it.

• Like 1

California Dem pols scrambling in wake of cuts to deductibility of state and local taxes

Option number one would effectively cut the taxes on high income earners and replace them with less progressive payroll taxes, presumably hitting middle and perhaps even lower income Californians. In the long run, depending on the taxes of the highest income earners is not viable, as these people tend to be mobile and highly aware of their tax burden. Connecticut, which similarly depends on the income taxes from high earners but lacks the appeal of climate, lifestyle, and scenery California enjoys, already is seeing high income earners move away in significant numbers.

But option number one does hit larger numbers of voters making them aware of the cost of free stuff from the state.

Option number two sounds like a pure scam, and no doubt would be challenged by the IRS or Treasury Department. If the state were to credit “donations” against tax liability, then those donations could be challenged as a ruse to escape federal taxation, because “something of value” (release from state tax liability) would have been received in return for the “donation.” That makes the “donation” not eligible for federal tax deductibility under current regulations.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/california_dem_pols_scrambling_in_wake_of_cuts_to_deductibility_of_state_and_local_taxes.html#ixzz52Q0MxCRS

• Like 1

You clearly misunderstood my "hope of peace in the Middle East" comment.Did you see the question mark ? There won't be any,but i suppose in your dream world that's Trump's fault also right ? Make a valid point/argument once in awhile instead of "Trump has orange skin and is a fat slob.He golfs on the weekends when he should be a slave to his country.His daughter is dumb because i said so" arguments.The Rand Paul tweets,i would bet most of that didn't happen under Trump's shift and is probably both sides of involved.It's going to be a long 3 years (maybe 8) for you isn't it ? 

There is no valid point or argument.

I don't care what you think or have to say.

The heavy opinion on my part is to prevent anything about the garbage head in the White House from getting normalized.

Short memory eh?

Oh and you are wrong BTW;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/01/secret-service-trump-faces-same-number-threats-obama/102400210/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama

And don't forget all the racial epithets spoken in private or posted online; spook, nigger, coon, monkey, ape, jigaboo, and what was it Ted Nugent said "Subhuman mongrel"?

Fuck Donald Trump and his whole stupid fucking crime family...

Oh that's right, we rioted in the fucking streets! We called them all names and shut down highways!  We shot up a baseball field and so on! 

Names don't pull triggers or threaten to blow up the White House!  Fucking Snow flake fucks are the one pushing things to higher security levels. And oh yeah, Osama and his husband Michelle did all kinds of shit as well that required security, but not too this level because they where left he fuck alone! 

Fuck that piece of shit community organizer and his ugly as fucking shit family! 

• Like 2

Yeah, and someone shot up a field full of Democratic Senators, just like they did when Trump won, right?

You have to look at the whole picture at how the Far Left has declared war on anything they don't like and i Republican or Conservative related. 

http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/351136-democrats-must-denounce-the-rise-in-violence-against-republicans

• Like 3