There are male and female rest rooms. Been that way forever even though there may have been a few miss-assignments. So why should all the rest of us be inconvenienced? Play the cards you were dealt... well as far as the bathroom goes. The way I see it, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the very very very very very few.

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I identify as "transfinancial" because I feel I'm a rich man trapped in a poor man's body. Basically, I have Johnny Depp dreams on a Tom Green income. Yesterday I had to jack off the dog just to feed the cat.

Then you should stay the hell out of my "poor people's" bathroom.

There are male and female rest rooms. Been that way forever even though there may have been a few miss-assignments. So why should all the rest of us be inconvenienced? Play the cards you were dealt... well as far as the bathroom goes. The way I see it, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the very very very very very few.

I'm with you! It's not hard to figure out! If you are a lady, go to the lady's room and Visa versa.

We don't need the government muddling it all up. My boy is 13. He spends too much time in the bathroom as it is. If I have to deal with women doing their make-up and adjusting their boobs in there, I'll never get him out.

Simple solution: stop labeling them male and female, just label them penis or no-penis.

As a Penis-American I believe this will solve the bathroom question!

• Like 2

^were about to suffocate under regulation

Rich white guys (not Obama , crying chuck, or Ryan) need to make it happen

Or we're all establishment here on out

Agreed. I'm with George Carlin on the idea that we have enough laws. Repeal one for every new one.

Now, I have a hypothetical on the bathroom issue...

Would you rather?

Have a single man, fully equipped with beard, labito, and attraction to ladies, forced to go to the lady's room with your teenaged daughter.

Or, have people who'd prefer to stay anonymous, poddy in a stall without disclosing their naughty bits?

• Like 1

Bathrooms rarely even call out gender. If I recall, they call out dress/skirt wearers, or pants wearers. That's the sign I typically see.

If you look like a man, but have a vag. You'd be better off in the men's. If you look like a chick, but pack a penis, you'd be better off in the girls. Go where there is less controversy. And Rhapa is right. Keep laws out of it. This is social and not a safety issue.

• Like 4

This bathroom shit is pretty stupid. Go where you need to go and use them for what they are for, taking a dump, a piss, fixing makeup and snorting coke. Don't go in there to fuck with people. 

As for genders, there are two. What you do with them is up to you. 

• Like 7

If you are one gender but identify with another, what good will come of forcing the other to accept you as an equal??? You will never be one of them. They will resent you for it, if not right away, they will inevitably. The true litmus test for male/female is physicality. If you have a male body march it into the male washroom to excrete. 

• Like 3

Been following this for a few weeks and find it interesting how the left and right failed to jump all over this political hot potato. Doesn't fall neatly into either bias narrative so... These Cal students are leftwing nut anarchists who graffitied "F white people, F cops, BLM, slashed a bunch of tires, etc.

Heres how the city of Berkeley handled it.

2 Berkeley students arrested on suspicion of hate crime, vandalism
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/07/14/uc-berkeley-student-arrested-suspicion-hate-crime-vandalism/

Chamu is being held at Berkeley Jail on $85,000 bail on suspicion of felony vandalism causing $400 or more in damage, the commission of a hate crime, hate crime enhancements and conspiracy, said Sgt. Andrew Frankel, Berkeley police spokesman.

Here's how Alameda county deals with it three days later.

UC Berkeley students charged with vandalism but not hate crimes
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/07/17/uc-berkeley-students-charged-vandalism-not-hate-crimes/

Superior Court judge signed warrants, for felony vandalism and the commission of a hate crime, for the two to be arrested.

The district attorney’s office did not provide details about why the case was not charged as a hate crime.

“After careful and thorough review, the charges filed against the two defendants were in line with what the evidence shows us,” said an office spokeswoman after publication.

Each young man has been released on $15,000 bail. Chamu and Estrada are scheduled for a plea hearing Tuesday