Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you Minneapolis PD and your rookie Somali born shitbag Police

Officer!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/the-missing-pieces-in-the-homicide-of-justine-damond/news-story/30c1f5b983567d8f1abdc71e3e63da93

Posted by a former L E O if anyone wants to continue the conersation.

• Like 4

Fuck you Minneapolis PD and your rookie Somali born shitbag Police

Officer!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/the-missing-pieces-in-the-homicide-of-justine-damond/news-story/30c1f5b983567d8f1abdc71e3e63da93

Posted by a former L E O if anyone wants to continue the conersation.

sorry, rat :(

givin' a skinny a gun and a badge makes no sense.

• Like 1

"So far, reports say she spoke to Harrity, who was driving the car before Noor shot her through his driver-side door."

So Harrity driving, Noor shot her through the drivers side door.

Why was an upholstered gun being held inside the car? Don't you usually get out first?

Normally you don't shoot 'through a door', (or do they mean through an open door window???)  so was this an accidental discharge of the weapon?

No camera evidence smacks of coverup, sorry but I have no faith in the police anymore. There is no problem with data storage today so no excuse for the cameras to be off whatever. It would avoid this very thing.

Good police are leaving the ranks in droves. They've had enough bullshit. Replacing them are bottom of the barrel or  raw recruits with no experience and little time to weed out the inept and incompetent.

• Like 2

When I started reading that I thought, "Why not grab him with a blanket?" I see they did after lighting him on fire first...

Man with gasoline and a lighter ? i would never have thought to tase him.I'm outta here,let him do his thing.This is a job for the fire department.

I'm currently in a similar predicament. I don't want to vote anti gun, but I also don't want to vote anti first, or fourth amendment.

It puts me in an awkward position of being a registered Republican, often Libertarian, looking for a Democrat.

If you were born female but feel you are really a male do you really want the right to walk into a men's room for a piss????? Do you really think a physically outward looking woman, would be safe in there???? Really??? you are a retard if you do. If you are born physically a man but feel that you are (or to use today's terminology...) identify with being a woman, do you think you would be welcome in a woman's restroom. Really. Well it would perhaps be harder to rape you.

The first thing you learn at school is to NOT stand out or appear different from 'the herd.' If you don't want to be picked on or bullied you act and look like your own kind. Stand out as different and the pack will turn on you like flies on shit.

So women who think they are men... suck it up honey, no one in the women's can is going to know or care if you don't say anything. Men who 'identify' as female... you can stand beside me and take a piss in the men's John anytime. I'll be the guy who is taking great pains to not look sideways. Get the fuck over it.

• Like 1

If you were born female but feel you are really a male do you really want the right to walk into a men's room for a piss????? Do you really think a physically outward looking woman, would be safe in there???? Really??? you are a retard if you do. If you are born physically a man but feel that you are (or to use today's terminology...) identify with being a woman, do you think you would be welcome in a woman's restroom. Really. Well it would be perhaps be harder to rape you.

The first thing you learn at school is to NOT stand out or appear different from 'the herd.' If you don't want to be picked on or bullied you act and look like your own kind. Stand out as different and the pack will turn on you like flies on shit.

So women who think they are men... suck it up honey, no one in the women's can is going to know or care if you don't say anything. Men who 'identify' as female... you can stand beside me and take a piss in the men's John anytime. I'll be the guy who is taking great pains to not look sideways. Get the fuck over it.

Old Japanese proverb.  "The nail that stands out will get hammered down."

I agree exactly with that! If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, acts like a duck, it needs to go to the little ducksroom.

I don't want to have to bring my birth certificate to the restroom! There have been 0 cases of someone going to the wrong restroom and assaulting someone claiming to be trans. It's a made up issue.

I had a lengthy phone discussion with a state representative over this issue.

My stance: leave me alone!

His stance: there could be a hypothetical "trans" kid who would claim to be trans in order to harass the girls.

bathroom%20bill_1500388863387_3813130_ve

Pictured: someone who I campaigned for.

Someone who, if I saw them in the store, would cause me to avoid pooping in the handicap stall.

Someone who I would not expect to see in the men's room.