I'm honestly not even planning to argue another side. I just really love numbers.

I've had people tell me that polypropylene is more expensive than acetylene for torches and Visa versa. I crunched the numbers and decided that polypropylene is cheaper. However, I buy acetylene because the workers are familiar with it and that means better production.

Numbers don't lie. People lie about numbers.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

MY NAME ISSSSSS (senator) KIDDDD ROOOOOCK!!!

Kid Rock teases a U.S. Senate run in 2018

Kid Rock for Senate? The singer appears to have raised the possibility. USA TODAY

Visualize it. Senator Kid Rock in 2018.

It could happen. The singer is featured on a "Kid Rock for Senate" website, sitting in a grand chair next to a stuffed deer, with the tagline "Are you scared?"

On Wednesday, Kid Rock tweeted, "I have had a ton of emails and texts asking me if this website is real ...The answer is an absolute YES."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/12/kid-rock-teases-senate-run-2018/473794001/

MY NAME ISSSSSS (senator) KIDDDD ROOOOOCK!!!

Kid Rock teases a U.S. Senate run in 2018

Kid Rock for Senate? The singer appears to have raised the possibility. USA TODAY

"Are you scared?"

"...The answer is an absolute YES."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/12/kid-rock-teases-senate-run-2018/473794001/

America is not the best steward of the earth. By far it is not. Now you may like to think so, but this is a ludicrous statement to make. The US has raped the planet for raw materials and energy to fuel itself for a hundred years or more. If you think otherwise, you have been mind fucked by the very people you say made up the global warming scam. Undeveloped countries don't have the capacity to fuck the environment up like the US does. No I don't argue numbers. I'm saying perception. Perception is everything. Ask other countries who is the most responsible steward in the world. It sure as fuck isn't the US never was, never will be.

• Like 1

Wow, so now you think I said numbers lie, SMH way to twist it around, that's all you've got?, word games? Lame.

1: nope

2: nope

3: That's ablist

I really like numbers. Gimme some.

The sad reality here is that you guys are so used to getting fucked in the ass by the establishment elites that when someone points it out, you get upset with him, truly amazing.....really is.

I know I'm getting fucked. I don't really trust anyone at this point.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm asking for more!

• Like 1

Get a calculator, stare at it, press the numbers.

This is totally what I did in church as a kid. I'd enter 1+1 and hit = until the sermon was over.

My ultimate goal was to break a million.

• Like 2

Scary people keep giving me scary numbers.

Example: There are 50% fewer individual animals alive on the planet today than when my mom was in highschool.

http://m.pnas.org/content/early/2017/07/05/1704949114.full

You say it's a scam. Sell that to me so I can sleep. I will buy if I see numbers that agree with you.

P.s. as I was typing, a bunny ran within 5 ft of me. That's not proof that there are plenty of animals left.

Side note:

Shia Lebeouf and I are alcoholics.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeouf-apologizes-public-drunkenness-arrest-i-am-deeply-ashamed-1020646

That's what Google got me.

Also, what have you guys done for net neutrality today?

I typed an email to the FCC 4 or 5 times. Sent the last version. Didn't call any senators or congressmen. They're probably about as tired of hearing from me as KOHEARTS is.

• Like 1

KO, u stated that you guys are so used to getting fuck in the ass by the establishment....is this a general statement, cuz you did say you guys? I can't speak for the members here but I know I have gotten screwed by the establishments, banks, government, media, politicians, work and so on. Tell me something new? Since I already came to that conclusion and accepted the facts many moons ago. As I told one my friends who is on his high horse because he was able to buy 2 homes in Fresno that you are still a rat, you can beat the rat race but at the end of the day you are still a rat, maybe a bigger one, but still a rat. Just recently, photobucket fuck everybody over and tossed us like a salad. So what's new? this has been going on since the beginning of time. The little fish gets eaten by the big fish. I will leave a quote before i ride my bike..."When a man can't change his situation, he is challenge to change himself".

• Like 1

America is not the best steward of the earth...

I get the point here , and it has plenty of support.

The west has the best technology infrastructure ( needs work) to stay clean enough on energy .. responsible regulation. Not forced over reg coastal commissions that are boondoggles, and CFL light bulbs to reduce. Were getting faked out on the CO2

Underdeveloped countries have some population

China.

• Like 1

KO, u stated that you guys are so used to getting fuck in the ass by the establishment....is this a general statement, cuz you did say you guys? I can't speak for the members here but I know I have gotten screwed by the establishments, banks, government, media, politicians, work and so on. Tell me something new? Since I already came to that conclusion and accepted the facts many moons ago. As I told one my friends who is on his high horse because he was able to buy 2 homes in Fresno that you are still a rat, you can beat the rat race but at the end of the day you are still a rat, maybe a bigger one, but still a rat. Just recently, photobucket fuck everybody over and tossed us like a salad. So what's new? this has been going on since the beginning of time. The little fish gets eaten by the big fish. I will leave a quote before i ride my bike..."When a man can't change his situation, he is challenge to change himself".

Now I know you're not Smoke.

9083244097_5d44793865_z-640x360.jpg

...I mean "he"

Numbers are easily manipulated to get the results you want, if Al Gore was right then today NY would be 20 feet under sea water and all the polar ice wouldn't exist, him and his buddies manipulated the NOAA data to get the computer simulation results to push their agenda and now you're going to trust the NOAA??? LOL!, It was all a scam to enrich the elites who prey on our fears for profit, all of them live in 10k square foot mansions and fly around in private jets laughing at us while plotting their next scam....like climate change and the bullshit liesmaking you believe that somehow you can reverse the planet's natural process, that's mighty godly if you ask me, it's the planet's natural cycle, you cannot stop it, everything will change, the planet is fine like George Carlin said, we are fucked up!

I just wanted to give everyone another chance to read this. Fucking gold! Carlins got nothing on you

• Like 1

Springtime on the Ganges? (Top picture)

How can you call it a sacred river and yet shit, piss and dump the burnt remains of millions of dead bodies into it?  Not to mention drink it!  I guess my personal view of "sacred" does differ from that of many people.

• Like 4

How can you call it a sacred river and yet shit, piss and dump the burnt remains of millions of dead bodies into it?  Not to mention drink it!  I guess my personal view of "sacred" does differ from that of many people.

Let them wallow in their own shit. They hold everything sacred, yet they don't know how to take care of shit. 

• Like 1