• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet-Troll.jpg

So nothing and it was all for nothing. Hat off to you sir!!, I'm not surprized.

... ha , I don't know sounds familiar.

What was the final story on the apartment fire few weeks ago?

80 dead. Burn victims can sometimes take months to die so could still go up.

The cladding newly installed was two sheets of aluminum .5mm or 0.020" thick with a polyethylene core. Total thickness of these panels is 3, 4 or 6mm.  There was a air gap of 5mm between it and insulation that was 150mm (6") thick and then the concrete outer wall. The panels were only to be used on buildings under 30 meters tall. The panels burned and melted (dripping fire) and the air space acted like a chimney.

Afro-Canadian Landlord Fined $12K for Islamophobically Wearing Shoes

Wearing shoes around Muslims is the new Islamophobia.

Take an ordinary landlord-tenant dispute. The kind that start all the time. Then add a pinch of Islam. And suddenly Muslim Privilege, as embodied by Islamic Sharia law, takes away the rights of non-Muslims. That's how the Islamophobia card really works. Islamophobia is really Islamsupremacism.

Here's another case of that in Canada.

This poor man came to Canada from Nigeria 22 years ago in hopes of building a better life for his family.

After almost a quarter century of being a law-abiding, hard-working member of society, he never imagined his adopted country would label him a human rights violator and order him to pay $12,000 in compensation to his Muslim tenants.

The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario found he failed to accommodate the religious needs of Walid Madkour and Heba Ismail by not giving them more than the legal 24-hour notice before showing the apartment and by failing to remove his shoes when he entered the bedroom they used to pray.

Now the travel agent is on the hook for money he doesn’t have to pay tenants who were in his home for only two months.

For 15 years Alabi rented the in-law suite in his home to help pay his mortgage. A tenant’s religion wasn’t important to him.

“I go beyond all that. I just see everybody as human beings like me. That’s why I took them in,” he says. “We got along. And then all of a sudden I’m a racist?”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/266608/afro-canadian-landlord-fined-12k-islamophobically-daniel-greenfield

• Like 1

Take an ordinary landlord-tenant dispute. The kind that start all the time. Then add a pinch of Islam. And suddenly Muslim Privilege, as embodied by Islamic Sharia law, takes away the rights of non-Muslims. That's how the Islamophobia card really works. Islamophobia is really Islamsupremacism.

This poor man came to Canada from Nigeria 22 years ago in hopes of building a better life for his family.

After almost a quarter century of being a law-abiding, hard-working member of society, he never imagined his adopted country would label him a human rights violator and order him to pay $12,000 in compensation to his Muslim tenants.

The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario found he failed to accommodate the religious needs of Walid Madkour and Heba Ismail by not giving them more than the legal 24-hour notice before showing the apartment and by failing to remove his shoes when he entered the bedroom they used to pray.

Now the travel agent is on the hook for money he doesn’t have to pay tenants who were in his home for only two months.

For 15 years Alabi rented the in-law suite in his home to help pay his mortgage. A tenant’s religion wasn’t important to him.

“I go beyond all that. I just see everybody as human beings like me. That’s why I took them in,” he says. “We got along. And then all of a sudden I’m a racist?”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/266608/afro-canadian-landlord-fined-12k-islamophobically-daniel-greenfield

wow. hope that gets overturned in appeals.

• Like 1

I call bullshit.

Travel agent? Did he lose his job as an elevator operator?

• Like 2

gone are the days when your appliances were passive, mute witnesses to you beatin' the old lady!!!

AC-Unit.gif

Alexa calls cops on man allegedly beating his girlfriend

A New Mexico man was arrested for allegedly beating his girlfriend and threatening to kill her — after Amazon’s Alexa called police, authorities said.

Eduardo Barros, 28, became angered with his unidentified girlfriend while house-sitting in Tijeras, about 15 miles east of Albuquerque, and the dispute suddenly turned physical on July 2, authorities said.

During the assault, Barros waved a gun and threatened to kill the woman before he allegedly asked: “Did you call the sheriffs?”

http://nypost.com/2017/07/10/alexa-calls-cops-on-man-allegedly-beating-his-girlfriend/