• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

ICE Announces Crackdown on Congressional Interference with Deportations

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced a new policy to pare back congressional leaders’ ability to delay removals of illegal aliens, according to a letter obtained Monday by Breitbart News.

Liberal members of Congress like Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO), Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA), and Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) have resorted to introducing these private bills to prevent deportations when the regular administrative process is exhausted.

In light of President Donald Trump’s executive order to place new emphasis on the deportation of aliens convicted of crimes, ICE has reevaluated this policy, according to the letter sent to congressional leaders Friday.

From now on, stays of removal will only be issued when specially requested by the chairs the House and Senate Judiciary Committees or the relevant subcommittees. In the current Congress, all these posts are held by Republicans.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/08/ice-announces-crackdown-congressional-interference-deportations/

• Like 2

In Firing Comey, Trump Takes His Biggest Gamble Yet

It's vintage Trump – acting against political norms, moving on a quick whim and without any warning.

But it's also a prime piece of political jiujitsu.

For months, Democrats – from lowly first-time staffers all the way up to the party's presidential nominee – have blamed Comey for Trump's victory. They complained his intervention twice into the campaign with pronouncements about an investigation into Clinton's email practices soiled her reputation with enough voters to swing the election's outcome.

In November, Senate Minority Leader-in-waiting Chuck Schumer said he was appalled by Comey's decision to send a letter to lawmakers 11 days before the election, notifying them of newly discovered and potentially relevant Clinton emails.

"I do not have confidence in him any longer," Schumer declared.

With this move, Trump flipped the calculus, terminating the great Democratic boogeyman of 2016 and immediately forcing the opposition party to defend maintaining an appointee they have long trashed and viewed as tarnished.

"If Hillary Clinton had won … Director Comey would have been fired immediately and the same Democrats that are criticizing the president's decision today would be dancing in the streets," White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Tuesday night on Fox.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-05-09/in-firing-fbi-director-james-comey-donald-trump-takes-his-biggest-gamble-yet

• Like 5

Comey is a straight up Scotch Irish Catholic who sleeps in a plaid pajamas , not the limelight scum that plaques your web referals

Getting a little cocky and full of himself in a position were he had too much influence.

He was an appointe

• Like 1

Also there is dirt on Trump.

Im telling ya Comey just had a couple shots of Redbreast whiskey and hit the send botton.

None of these guys should be around computers.

Im sure he felt like he was doing the right thing.

Mexico was second deadliest country in 2016

Tue May 9, 2017

It was the second deadliest conflict in the world last year, but it hardly registered in the international headlines.

As Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan dominated the news agenda, Mexico's drug wars claimed 23,000 lives during 2016 -- second only to Syria, where 50,000 people died as a result of the civil war.

"This is all the more surprising, considering that the conflict deaths [in Mexico] are nearly all attributable to small arms," said John Chipman, chief executive and director-general of the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which issued its annual survey of armed conflict on Tuesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/americas/mexico-second-deadliest-conflict-2016/

• Like 2

Also there is dirt on Trump.

If there were dirt on Trump it would have came out in all the illegal surveillance and unmasking done by Susan Rice and would have been leaked long ago. Not sure how many different agencies need to say there was no collusion between Trump and Russia before it sinks in. It will never sink in. It's an anti-Trump talking point that up until this point has no substance. I'm all for facts if someone can provide them.

• Like 4

The left is so desperately invested in throwing out the trumpet, they'll say anything knowing the media won't fact check and run with it, we are witnessing very dangerous behavior and collusion between government and the media, this is establishment at work, the globalist elites want Trump gone.

• Like 3

If there were dirt on Trump it would have came out in all the illegal surveillance and unmasking done by Susan Rice and would have been leaked long ago. Not sure how many different agencies need to say there was no collusion between Trump and Russia before it sinks in. It will never sink in. It's an anti-Trump talking point that up until this point has no substance. I'm all for facts if someone can provide them.

From another...

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing 

and the Tillerson thing 

and the Sessions thing 

and the Kushner thing 

and the Carter Page thing 

and the Roger Stone thing 

and the Felix Sater thing 

and the Boris Ephsteyn thing 

and the Rosneft thing 

and the Gazprom thing 

and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing 

and the Azerbajain thing 

and the “I love Putin” thing 

and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing 

and the Sergey Kislyak thing 

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing 

and the Russian Business Interests thing 

and the Emoluments Clause thing 

and the Alex Schnaider thing 

and the hack of the DNC thing 

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing 

and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing 

and the Russians mysteriously dying thing 

and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing 

and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing 

and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing 

and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing 

and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing 

and the Cyprus bank thing 

and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing 

and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing 

and the election hacking thing 

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing 

and the Steele Dossier thing 

and the Leninist Bannon thing 

and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing 

and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing 

and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing 

and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing

and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing

and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing

and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing

and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing 

and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing

and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing

and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing

and the Agent M16 following the money thing

And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing

and The Corey Lewendowski thing

and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing

And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing

And the Sebastian Gorka thing

And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing

And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing

and the Pence and Manafort connection thing

And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing 

and the carter Page defying the Senate's order to hand over his Russian contact list

AND NOW the trump wants to VETO Sally Yates' testimony thing!!!

SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!

For me it's the Guccifer connection to Russia that makes the meddling obvious.  

Do I think Trump was involved?  No.  It wouldn't surprise me, but I've got no reason to believe they included him in their plans for his presidency.  

From another...

I don’t know – it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing 

and the Tillerson thing 

and the Sessions thing 

and the Kushner thing 

and the Carter Page thing 

and the Roger Stone thing 

and the Felix Sater thing 

and the Boris Ephsteyn thing 

and the Rosneft thing 

and the Gazprom thing 

and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing 

and the Azerbajain thing 

and the “I love Putin” thing 

and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing 

and the Sergey Kislyak thing 

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing 

and the Russian Business Interests thing 

and the Emoluments Clause thing 

and the Alex Schnaider thing 

and the hack of the DNC thing 

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing 

and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing 

and the Russians mysteriously dying thing 

and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing 

and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing 

and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing 

and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing 

and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing 

and the Cyprus bank thing 

and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing 

and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing 

and the election hacking thing 

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing 

and the Steele Dossier thing 

and the Leninist Bannon thing 

and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing 

and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing 

and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing 

and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing

and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing

and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing

and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing

and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing 

and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing

and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing

and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing

and the Agent M16 following the money thing

And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing

and The Corey Lewendowski thing

and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing

And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing

And the Sebastian Gorka thing

And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing

And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing

and the Pence and Manafort connection thing

And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing 

and the carter Page defying the Senate's order to hand over his Russian contact list

AND NOW the trump wants to VETO Sally Yates' testimony thing!!!

SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!

Sigh..

• Like 4

For me it's the Guccifer connection to Russia that makes the meddling obvious.  

Do I think Trump was involved?  No.  It wouldn't surprise me, but I've got no reason to believe they included him in their plans for his presidency.

Just hoping not about Communism, like Barack etc are ALL about

• Like 1