casualties of civil war..... I say sling 'em 

and military? Id bet a good percentage of those fighting for their country back are vets/active of all ages, oh and our active military (who will become vets. eventually ) are going to take orders from commanders who are corrupted by the govt. that is screwing our vets little by little. to kill Americans who are fighting for basic rights again..

I wonder who here is going to surrender... 

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have more than a couple thousand recognizing "fight for their country back" as "domestic terrorists". Their guns would be just as loud. As well, the military would fuck that shit up real quick.

That's false, in case of an uprising against the government the military will back the people and not the government, I have several family members in the military and that subject gets addressed almost immediately upon joining the armed forces.

• Like 1

who ever tries to take the guns, you seem like you wouldn't mind getting rid of your guns if they asked nicely

You won't live to see the day that the country tries to take my guns. You've been sold on that idea. Look at gun and ammo sales. It's a political move with financial motive. Follow the money right. The gov does want policy changes, but they are not challenging my right. My state already has the background checks and restrictions. Not hard to abide. But this is a sneaky Blackfoot way of taking all guns right? Come on. Think about who gains from that statement, then look at who is heralding the message. I'm for gun rights. I'm just not buying the banter

• Like 1

so here lies the problem, there is something like 300 million legal gun owning Americans right now, and lets just go with maybe 1-2000 of them need to be offed to reboot most of our three branches.

I would say they could all be offed within a week with less than 5k people pulling the triggers and I am pretty sure there are far more than 5k Americans willing to fight for their country back. 

this statement is hypothetical of course and for entertainment and discussion purposes only  

300 million of you crazy fucks have guns???? I don't think so. 1 in 3.  I think that 300 million guns may have been sold. Not the same thing.

You lost me at Fox News... wa ha ha ha ha

• Like 1

100 million of you crazy fucks have guns????

I only have two shotguns, a pistol, a .22 rifle, a pellet gun, and a blowgun.  Think I have a slingshot somewhere, but I'm not sure where.  Oh yeah, and I have long pointy sticks too.

• Like 2