• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Answered your question with the above portion of my post. Take your own advice and read Mike, READ.

Soldier = Aggressor, I shoot, not lynch, not behead, not torture, I SHOOT HIM. Done, and done, and all before your silly townspeople knew what happened. Doing it quickly and quietly has way more of a resounding effect to the morale of your invader than the big showy vengeance killing ever does.  It also is the moral way of dealing with the problem while maintaining some semblance of humanity in the act of killing another human.  So, yes it is possible.

Trust me, I have no issue "imagining" this type of thing, and I have no issue stepping up to finish it either.  I am however stepping out of this discussion as it has run it's course.

I would need to know he was a righteous aggressor before I would commit an act of violence toward him/her.

You would need to know that a foreign power occupying your country, with soldiers was an aggressor or not? Isn't occupation of your country against your will, enough?

Quietly knifing an enemy soldier rather than shooting or decapitating him is so much more moral. A difference I doubt the invader can fully appreciate.

wow!!!

Not comparing cultures and religion... read!

I said if it was reversed and America was invaded for 15 years. Fuck me. You wouldn't fight for your country???? You wouldn't be pissed off??? You wouldn't do something? You wouldn't resist??? ...... What would you do??? In a war what would you do to get your freedom is my point. Would you be so moral that you would allow yourself to be slaughtered?

If America were to fall that fate, I think the average citizen freedom fighters would simply ace the baddies and move on to the next. It's much more efficient that way, torture or any extracurricular activity is just too time consuming. Sure, there's always time to dip ammo in lard or make bacon wrapped grenades but anything more is a waste of killing time.

No, I sound like me and you sound like them. I should have just said Fuck You and moved on.

I'm trying on a different point of view. I haven't gotten it down yet.

I've been a "centrist" Republican my whole life. I'm trying to get with the new program. I may have misstepped there. Please don't take it personally.

If America were to fall that fate, I think the average citizen freedom fighters would simply ace the baddies and move on to the next. It's much more efficient that way, torture or any extracurricular activity is just too time consuming. Sure, there's always time to dip ammo in lard make bacon wrapped grenades but anything more is a waste of killing time.

It never will come to that and probably why some are so pissed off. It's ok to have morals or try to have them but it's at odds and hampers you if you are at war.

You're right, Mike.  All you've said is 100% factual, unbiased, and coherent.

Okay, can we move on now?

Thank-you, but there were no 'facts', it was an exercise in thinking, a what if. Yes indeed we should move on.

It never will come to that and probably why some are so pissed off. It's ok to have morals or try to have them but it's at odds and hampers you if you are at war.

I'm not coming from a morality standpoint, just efficiency. You can kill more enemies in a day if you pop em and go rather than try to put fear into them. The whole lard bullets thing would put their faith to the test and show if they really believe or are just using bent religion as an excuse to act like fucking animals, good intel either way. I honestly doubt the effectiveness of a video showing johnny jihad getting forcefed bacon and then eviscerated by an improvised knife made from ham, thus time would be better spent planning.

• Like 1

Here is the small hole in Mike's plan, they wanted to kill non Muslims, even other muslims since before the Romans. They have wanted us (us being people who are not them) dead for a few thousand years, that is the difference.

The other hole is using the US as an example is not going to work, civilian gun owners have more firearms than most militaries, and using the movie Red Dawn as an example we shoot back.

• Like 2

There's no 'plan' thus no 'holes in it'..

I made the observation that you (or any citizen) would want an occupying army out of your country, by any means available to you, same as an Iraqi or any other invaded country.

By the time there was Islam there was no Roman empire. So not anti Christian for a few thousand years. The people that later (around 600/700 AD) became Muslims, probably hated the Romans as an occupying army.

I did post the Red Dawn movie trailer. The original good one, not that other piece of shit.

The difference is occupier vs liberator. Depends which side of this fence you fall on. It's not always that black and white, though. While some might see occupier, another might see chemotherapy to destroy a cancer. Yeah, it may be pretty harsh and require multiple treatments, but the hope is eventually freedom and relief from the real disease

• Like 1

I did post the Red Dawn movie trailer. The original good one, not that other piece of shit.

There's a reason I flat refuckinfuse to watch remakes of classics. I hate great films like Red Dawn, Evil Dead, Karate Kid, etc being shat on harder than sally struthers hitting a porta shitter at an all you can eat chili cook off. I hate most song remakes as well, with the exception of U2 covering helter skelter and along the watch tower. Shinedown can suck a cock for what they did to simple man.

There is already existing example of what would happen if a western culture country was beat down and occupied. Germany at the end of world war 2. Americans, French, and English controlled about 3/4th of the country and were more or less much like Germany. The USSR on the other had was not, and also occupied for more then 17 years. Could a Russian citizen walk down any street in any city in that part of Germany with out being hacked to pieces, or even have the slightest fear of being attacked? With out a doubt the Russian could come and go. Also you can not say the Russians were not hated.

In an islamic country the people are always exposed to savage deaths. Happens all the time for even minor infractions. A woman with a sick child looking for medical care, no family around takes a ride from a family friend. What is the reward for getting medical care for the child. A brutal public death. It is not uncommon to find dead hanging from light poles, accuse some one and death with out any trial just happens.

Here is a little nugget that I missed from the Podesta emails.. wtf?

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, eryn.sepp@gmail.com 
Date: 2015-04-07 10:20
Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) re Disclosure

Dear John,

This recent Mother Jones’ article referencing you caught me eye and I wanted you to be aware of it. See link below.

The urgency as I see it is to explain as much as possible to you and to President Obama about what we know for sure about our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe who are peacefully assisting us with bringing zero point energy to our fragile planet.

Thank you and Eryn for letting me know when you can share a Skype talk with Terri Mansfield and me.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
Apollo 14 astronaut
6th man to walk on the Moon
  • Like 2