Actually.. I do agree. But let's not assume facts we don't know. He could be crazy, he could be a lone wolf. He could be a domestic terrorist. And he could be a CIA operative acting under the isis front.

I'll wait for CNN to tell me what to think.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Radical Queer Xicanix Activist Arrested In Murder Of Woman At UC-Berkeley

jerrybrownmurderer.jpg

A radical left-wing activist who attends the University of California, Berkeley is the prime suspect in a fatal stabbing, and all one of his friends cares about is that he’s labeled by his preferred pronoun in news articles covering the crime.

Pablo Gomez Jr., 24, is suspected of stabbing one woman to death in Berkeley on Friday and injuring another in a separate incident. He was arrested by police in Burbank on Saturday afternoon.

Berkeleyside, an independent news outlet in the liberal enclave, published a detailed account of the story on Friday. But it corrected the piece after a friend of Gomez’s contacted the outlet to say that the suspected killer prefers to be called by the pronoun “they” instead of “he.”

Priorities.

Gomez, who lists his major on Facebook as Chicanx/Latinx Studies, is active in numerous progressive and leftist causes at Berkeley.

He recently served as a senior fellow at the Alliance for Climate Education, a climate change activist group. In 2014, he shared a stage at a climate event with Gov. Jerry Brown, billionaire climate change activist Tom Steyer and University of California system president Janet Napolitano.

As part of Alliance for Climate Education, Gomez interviewed Phillip Agnew, the founder of the anti-racism group Dream Defenders.

Gomez, who was born in the U.S., is also listed as the primary point of contact for the Queer Alliance & Resource Center, an activist group that helps UC-Berkely’s queer community.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/07/radical-queer-activist-arrested-in-murder-of-woman-at-uc-berkeley/#ixzz4V8rlQDXi

Did anyone else read the Russian hacking report? I no longer trust anything. Thanks Obama.

Trumps response thus far, should lead anyone, including Fox News, that Russia was in it. He heard the stuff we couldn't. He doesn't question the report. The Rights questioning of the report is reasonable. But it hopefully restores a bit of faith in the intelligence community that the right has been shitting on for months. No one was trying to push Hillary in. No one was saying "if Russia meddled, Trump won't be president" but denial and resistance was at a level of absurd regardless. Questioning is fine, but blind denial is not. I'd love details. But if continued cyber tactics are expected (which they are), then we should wisely keep the sources and agents protected from disclosure (classified).

Did the Russians 'hack' the elections? ...mmm probably. Did it affect the outcome?... likely it's unlikely, other than the effect on people thinking they did or might. I think Trump was fairly neutral in his comments about this and not pro Russia like the news says. I think he left himself lots of wiggle room to back down if convinced otherwise. If I was him I'd also call the CIA NSA etc. incompetent too. Fuck them they need to work hard to get it right.....ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

Not only russians. Supposedly the chinese hacked our defense system and stoled the designs for the f-22 and f-35. If u look at their latest fighter, looks very similar to ours.

Like the Russians with the f-15...

I'd like to think these were 'allowed'. There's is nothing like sending an enemy down a money pit to failed or surpassed technology at the bottom. Like letting the natives have access to musket plans but you have AK-47s.

• Like 1

I was more referring to the part where, if you have any opinions, in my mind you're now either a paid troll, or someone fooled by one.

I'm not getting a paycheck to post. I'm not sharing opinions anymore.

• Like 2

I was more referring to the part where, if you have any opinions, in my mind you're now either a paid troll, or someone fooled by one.

I'm not getting a paycheck to post. I'm not sharing opinions anymore.

Oh nooooooos!!!!

Never stop trolling, uh er... I mean expressing opinions here. Must I say it out loud? that this is the whole reason for Cuz.