• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love trailer trash !

I've lived in a single wide and I still have it on my property. Friends and neighbors always ask when I'm going to get rid of it, I tell them it reminds of were I came from and keeps me humble.

• Like 2

I always have felt if someone is noticing others, pointing them out as shameful, they are diverting attention from themselves. It must be a buggar having something in your life that you feel so distraught about that you have to put down others to make yourself feel better.

• Like 3

The most unpleasant people I have known almost always have miserable personal lives. When i was younger folks like that had the power to enrage me even when i knew that was exactly what they wanted. Nowadays i pity more than i hate. I have lived long enough to see people i seriously contemplated removing from the population die of horrible natural causes or lose everything they ever loved. I now firmly believe in kharma but take no great satisfaction in it because it seems to catch up with the bad people long after i stopped having any interest in them. In my experience kharma will only truly punish your enemies when it is sure you will take no pleasure in the act. Kharma (for me at least) is the red tricycle i wanted when i was four showing up in my Christmas gifts at age eighteen. By the time i get to see it i barely remember wanting it.

• Like 2

I always have felt if someone is noticing others, pointing them out as shameful, they are diverting attention from themselves. It must be a buggar having something in your life that you feel so distraught about that you have to put down others to make yourself feel better.

I don't need to comment or point out trashy, shameful, evil, amoral people to feel better about myself. All I have to do is know inside, that I'm not one of them. See below comment...

The most unpleasant people I have known almost always have miserable personal lives. When i was younger folks like that had the power to enrage me even when i knew that was exactly what they wanted. Nowadays i pity more than i hate. I have lived long enough to see people i seriously contemplated removing from the population die of horrible natural causes or lose everything they ever loved. I now firmly believe in kharma but take no great satisfaction in it because it seems to catch up with the bad people long after i stopped having any interest in them. In my experience kharma will only truly punish your enemies when it is sure you will take no pleasure in the act. Kharma (for me at least) is the red tricycle i wanted when i was four showing up in my Christmas gifts at age eighteen. By the time i get to see it i barely remember wanting it.

I have nothing to do with this type of personality or severely limit my toxic exposure. They surely shorten your life if you choose to have them around.

Karma? I have no problem with trying to do right and good but not because of some future punishment imposed by religion or karma belief. I've seen enough to argue that there is no karma and a 50/50 rule exists. For every act, even good ones, there is likely something that will happen in the future that could be called karma and a just reciprocity for this act. Just a often the opposite is true ...

a/ karma

b/no karma

c/ karma just hasn't happened yet, pending

On top of this who decides if the resulting karma is a just amount befitting the act, and was it the one last week or last year??? Only faith and strong belief in something makes it real. Faith fill in all the bumps on the road.

• Like 1

KC, MO. think gas stations with bars on the bullet proof windows and private residences encircled with twelve foot high chain link fence and capped with razor wire. did you notice how the article failed to mention any parents' names? that's an area where cops get labeled "racist" or get shot when they are stupid enough to intervene and that's why child protective services ain't even gonna look into this mess.

What is the point of this thread, or your motive?  Should we start an australian thread?  Maybe lead it with the australian woman who stabbed to death her SEVEN children recently?

Sure, start whatever thread you feel you need to do.

The point of the thread is pretty obvious.

I wont insult your intelligence? by spelling it out to you.

I note its close to 1000 replies, must be something worthwhile in it hey?

• Like 1