DHP said:

People whom appear as an image are less than nothing, they do not serve reality, they serve illusion, they are nothing more than whores, selling themselves for the chance to cash in on the immense psychic power that this modern day dreamtime provides.

A person who can manipulate these media can get access over peoples minds quite easily because most people do not even realize how subtly it has been done to them already.

Case in point, a few pages ago on this thread, a member stated "I really love Clint Eastwood" and I thought, " Wow did you tell him that when you had him over for dinner the other night?"

End quote..

Hey idiot. It's called acting and if you are just now discovering this craft... Got news bud.. Theater has been around since the dawn of man.

you are an entertaining troll for sure.

That's straight outta libtard playbook...run out of argument, use sarcasm and troll, you should already know this, my friend.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...... the reason I haven't closed this discussion is because

A/ it's seems wildly popular and great place to unload your disdain of most things wrong with American politics.

B/ It hasn't degraded to abusive name calling just because everyone has a wrong opinion on everything.

PLEASE. By definition, an opinion can't be wrong. If you don't agree, respectfully express yours and maybe something to show why you came to this conclusion. Don't expect others to agree with you or to change.

• Like 2

Um...... the reason I haven't closed this discussion is because

A/ it's seems wildly popular and great place to unload your disdain of most things wrong with American politics.

B/ It hasn't degraded to abusive name calling just because everyone has a wrong opinion on everything.

PLEASE. By definition, an opinion can't be wrong. If you don't agree, respectfully express yours and maybe something to show why you came to this conclusion. Don't expect others to agree with you or to change.

Is this directed at me?

..... just be somewhat respectful of other's opinions is all I ask. Hell you don't have to agree with them. 

"The other day someone held a gun to my head and asked which one do you want? Hillary or Trump??? I said, I want the bullet"

• Like 4

H a ha ha it's probably the heat and dehydration, something an old bag should be aware of before coming to the event... thus proving incompetent to hold office. Should have drank a liter of Gatoraid and worn a diaper. Conspiracy nuts will go ape shit over this..... or maybe a stroke?

Watch the poll numbers swap with Trump.

Ive got heaps of 0 mile datsuns Draker, mine are all in kilometers :)

And I'm with DM on this one, no better way to garner sympathy than to mask your stupidity with something like pneumonia.

Hillary has been coughing like a mofo since the beginning of the year or longer. Has she has pneumonia all this time?

• Like 1