• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me.Can anyone read here? I said show me another religion where it COMMANDS their people to kill others JUST because they are non-believers.

And as bad as Christians are,they are light years ahead of Muslims.

SHOW me where any other religion command their followers to kill others based on non believing.Or admit that you can't and move the fuck on.

First off Train, nowhere in the Quran does it command followers to kill non believers, so your question is actually spinning shit. Please look it up and prove me wrong. It does give Muslims very specific rules for why, and how they can defend themselves, but NEVER does it allow for taking civilian lives. That is what distinguishes a true Muslim from a radicalized Terrorist. But when Christian leaders like Bush say "My God is bigger than their God" it plays right into the radicalized terrorist's hands. 

Like the Bible, the Quran is taken out of context to justify horrific acts in the name of God. So my point is that neither are immune to the worst in human nature. 

• Like 2

First off Train, nowhere in the Quran does it command followers to kill non believers, so your question is actually spinning shit. Please look it up and prove me wrong. It does give Muslims very specific rules for why, and how they can defend themselves, but NEVER does it allow for taking civilian lives. That is what distinguishes a true Muslim from a radicalized Terrorist. But when Christian leaders like Bush say "My God is bigger than their God" it plays right into the radicalized terrorist's hands. 

Like the Bible, the Quran is taken out of context to justify horrific acts in the name of God. So my point is that neither are immune to the worst in human nature.

second, third,fourth and fifth fucking off.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows

(9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

second, third,fourth and fifth fucking off.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows

(9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Rubbish. These two say nothing about war, battle, fighting or killing. The text even says 'implies', which is not the same thing and I don't see anything implied here.  Gees, unclear much?

Bukhari (52:177 and Bukhari (52:256)

If 'fighting with the Jews' means war then how can you not kill? Lots of Christians have killed in wars even though the bible sat not to. When it's war all bets are off. 

You said "show me where is says in the bible....".  Well show me in the Koran where is says... (if it does this ain't it) Over all, none of this is remotely convincing . 

FWIW the bible must have been written by Jewish lawyers. It's full of contradictions, and loopholes you could drive a chariot through. There have been several translations, the last was over 400 years ago and is barely readable, much less understandable.

Personally, I think this thread has deteriorated into a conglomeration of Fox News and Facebook chatter.  Fuck politics.  Go work on your Datsuns.  Lock this bitch up or pay up with pictures of you working on your Datsun.  I re-painted the grill on Wynona just last night.  Fixed the exhaust and rocker panel on Ugly Betty this weekend too.  And didn't give two fucks for the political shit going on in the US.

This thread is dumbing us down at Ratsun.  Live above it.  Pick up a wrench.  Clean your gutters.  DO SOMETHING other than ranting and raving about all the bullshit going on right now.  

Theodor Herzl:  "If you will it, it is no dream; and if you do not will it, a dream it is and a dream it will stay."  And yes, the only reason I know anything of him is from the Big Lebowski.  Lock this thread up!

• Like 4

If you do not rely on fundamentalist preachers [who think God spoke English to 'Saint James'  not King James, you will find that the Ten Commandments [in which ever order you wnt to count them] says  "Thou shalt not commit murder" which is not the same as "Kill".

Personally, I think this thread has deteriorated into a conglomeration of Fox News and Facebook chatter.  Fuck politics.  Go work on your Datsuns.  Lock this bitch up or pay up with pictures of you working on your Datsun.  I re-painted the grill on Wynona just last night.  Fixed the exhaust and rocker panel on Ugly Betty this weekend too.  And didn't give two fucks for the political shit going on in the US.

This thread is dumbing us down at Ratsun.  Live above it.  Pick up a wrench.  Clean your gutters.  DO SOMETHING other than ranting and raving about all the bullshit going on right now.  

Theodor Herzl:  "If you will it, it is no dream; and if you do not will it, a dream it is and a dream it will stay."  And yes, the only reason I know anything of him is from the Big Lebowski.  Lock this thread up!

No way Matt. These, (well some) are theological discussions. Nothing wrong with thinking about 'stuff' or discussing it (if it remains reasonable and 'polite'). Agree ignoring everything gets more things done but... well... you came hear and read all this shit... and then posted a comment... and still got shit done. 

Tonight after work I drained and removed my rad and grill and the air con condenser? or is it evaporator? the thing in front of the rad. Been trying to fit an electric pusher fan from a VG33 Xterra. 

• Like 3

Rubbish. These two say nothing about war, battle, fighting or killing. The text even says 'implies', which is not the same thing and I don't see anything implied here.  Gees, unclear much?

Bukhari (52:177 and Bukhari (52:256)

If 'fighting with the Jews' means war then how can you not kill? Lots of Christians have killed in wars even though the bible sat not to. When it's war all bets are off. 

You said "show me where is says in the bible....".  Well show me in the Koran where is says... (if it does this ain't it) Over all, none of this is remotely convincing . 

FWIW the bible must have been written by Jewish lawyers. It's full of contradictions, and loopholes you could drive a chariot through. There have been several translations, the last was over 400 years ago and is barely readable, much less understandable.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE post where the Bible says to or can be misconstrued as to COMMANDING believers to kill non-believer simply for not believing. Or STFU!

It probably doesn't, but I'm no scholar and have no intentions of becoming one just to rebut. Your quotes don't support your claim about Muslims either. I think it does say something about dying defending the faith and you go to Muslim heaven but nothing you have quoted is convincing. Keep trying. The Bible is just as bad.

Deutoronomy 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

• Like 1

I learned at a young age that critical thinking and the bible.....just don't mix....got kicked out of Catholic church when I was 13 for questioning something in the holy bible......I was upset.....couldn't play soccer there no more....

• Like 3

Death is certain, replacing both the siren-song of Paradise and the dread of Hell. Life on this earth, with all its mystery and beauty and pain, is then to be lived far more intensely: we stumble and get up, we are sad, confident, insecure, feel loneliness and joy and love. There is nothing more; but I want nothing more. -Christopher Hitchens

• Like 1