My cousin, a recovering meth addict, used to be so delusional that he once said to the entire family at my grandma’s birthday dinner, “you’re all robots.”

I feel like the comment would have legitimate reason if it were directed at those anchors.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least Sinclair finally removed any doubts. Sick joke, these fake ass meat puppet journalists talking about "fake news" being dangerous to our democracy. You would think Americans would demand more integrity, but when it comes to politics I think we've been conditioned to accept what we want to hear rather than the painful truth. 

Schumacher believes the death of his grandson was unjustified because the homeowner’s AR15 "gave him an unfair advantage". He went on to say “Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C’mon. Who was afraid for their life?”.

You break into my house, the last thing I'm concerned with is giving you a fair fight.

This patriarchal figure offering stupid ass rationalizations like that, then putting responsibility for the outcome on the homeowner tells a clear story. Instead of taking responsibility for failing to teach their spawn to be responsible individuals, it would appear irresponsibility runs in this family. 

Schumacher also said he supports the Second Amendment right to bear arms, but doesn’t agree with killing home invaders... It would appear that stupidity also runs in the family. 

c14f96adde9e4ae635805e9d5f45b186.jpgIt's genetic.

This ewwtube thing one person, over censorship??

*Bullshit*

Fucking white male, Trump supporter, nra member, gun nut, ar15 auto riffle, gone crazy and shooting up youtube.

Oooooh wait... and back to the stormy Daniels Mueller Russian collusion piece.

• Like 2

The shooter was a white male?

Boy ! Did the two of you screw this up !  SHE was after her ex boy friend as of the latest guesstimates .  Don't you fools have access to the latest news [as screwed up as it is] ?  Even the nightly news in [of all places] Los Angeles has the full details .  Wake up and look somewhere else than the screwed up "real news" idiots on the internet !

• Like 1

Boy ! Did the two of you screw this up !  SHE was after her ex boy friend as of the latest guesstimates .  Don't you fools have access to the latest news [as screwed up as it is] ?  Even the nightly news in [of all places] Los Angeles has the full details .  Wake up and look somewhere else than the screwed up "real news" idiots on the internet !

^^^ Well put Mike, I rest my case!

It appears to me that the average American citizen just doesn’t get it.

I’m at the point now (not that anyone on Ratsun will give a fuck) of doing a Smoke and disappearing.

Twenty seven thousand + posts........ and still........ by everyone.

Anyone who wants to converse with me; send me a pm.

I’ll be asking Datsun Mike to lock this thread; anyone who wants to revive it; off you go!

• Like 1

^^^ Well put Mike, I rest my case!

It appears to me that the average American citizen just doesn’t get it.

I’m at the point now (not that anyone on Ratsun will give a fuck) of doing a Smoke and disappearing.

Twenty seven thousand + posts........ and still........ by everyone.

Anyone who wants to converse with me; send me a pm.

I’ll be asking Datsun Mike to lock this thread; anyone who wants to revive it; off you go!

As I have mentioned in my most recent PM to RW I have had my doubts about continuing Cuz for a long long time but tried to concentrate on what small good there was in some of the 'facts' posted there. It sure is/was a source of contention among members.... and there shouldn't be. Simple as that.  If you all remember before a year and a half ago, we got along fine with zero tolerance for politics before Cuz. Just last week a post about Ko's absence became contentious. We've lost some good members and good will from it. I guess we can mend some fences and soldier on without it. 

I will add that reviving it in another form is just as bad as keeping it so this is a one way street. Like Insomniacs' 'politics free zone'  I'll try to apply corrections fairly as they come up but ultimately political views are now out, so govern yourselves accordingly. Summer is coming, you should be working on your Datsun or thinking about it.

mike

• Like 4