• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I want to congratulate you on such a great milestone to reach already and it's awesome that here there's members with diverse age range cause to me that makes it more interesting.

And here's to that 120th Birthday!!! 

:)

You"re invited !  Details to follow .  I will pick you up at the airport in my 411 .

• Like 1

US News & World Report ranks California as having the worst quality of life of all fifty states.

Best States Overall Ranking

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Louisiana at the bottom of the list,..no shocker there. Idiots here vote for leftist nutjob to run the state into the ground. Instead of cutting taxes to get growth going in the economy the clown keep on calling the congress into special secession to raise taxes, Which cost the state an extra 2 mil it dose not have, but at least the congress gets it to a point and never agrees to raise taxes. Add in massive mismanagement and totally stupid projects like golf courses. :poop:

I do question the list as having Minnesota as number 2. No one moves to to that state only away. Also question Texas as being 36.

• Like 1

US News & World Report ranks California as having the worst quality of life of all fifty states.

Best States Overall Ranking

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

North Dakota is number 1 for a reason.Nobody wants to live there.

Louisiana at the bottom of the list,..no shocker there. Idiots here vote for leftist nutjob to run the state into the ground. Instead of cutting taxes to get growth going in the economy the clown keep on calling the congress into special secession to raise taxes, Which cost the state an extra 2 mil it dose not have, but at least the congress gets it to a point and never agrees to raise taxes. Add in massive mismanagement and totally stupid projects like golf courses. :poop:

I do question the list as having Minnesota as number 2. No one moves to to that state only away. Also question Texas as being 36.

Ultimately they beat out most of East Asia and definitely MOST of Middle East.

I'd always rather live in any of those US states than in the shitholes of Asia or Middle East.

Mostly good genes plus moderation in everyday life. My Great Uncle in Ireland outlived 3 wives and fathered 29 children. All got married and had large [but not 29] families. I have over 200 cousins from him alone. And he was one of a large family! Unknown just how many relatives I really have. My sister visited the old country [ Country Cavin Ireland ] many times . She said it took 5 years before she met some body that was not a cousin !

Your Uncle saw some SHIT in Cavin back then!

cihw1g5k6op01.jpg

Sooooooooo far out there.....................

.................What the $&%# ! (Yes the AR15 is the topic)

I was not there or nor do I know the full details of that event......but seriously !!! ......Enter another persons property unlawfully .... with criminal intent.....what does one expect ??????

If an individual can’t feel safe at home.......where do they feel safe ?

• Like 2

cihw1g5k6op01.jpg

That's been a couple of years back but it's real. Gramps was lamenting the death of the little thug and his butt buddies who'd also bullied the kid at school. My home is an extension of myself and if you try to enter me you will not like the result.

• Like 3

So 3 burglars against one is fair? Sad, pathetic, Tragic...put it this way, how was his grandson raised? Making up your mind to rob people did not just happen, bad friends, maybe drugs, maybe combined with how bad his grandson was raised created the ingredient for this tragedy.

• Like 2

That's been a couple of years back but it's real. Gramps was lamenting the death of the little thug and his butt buddies who'd also bullied the kid at school. My home is an extension of myself and if you try to enter me you will not like the result.

I can say with certainty, I will not enter you.   :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1

Schumacher believes the death of his grandson was unjustified because the homeowner’s AR15 "gave him an unfair advantage". He went on to say “Brass knuckles against an AR-15? C’mon. Who was afraid for their life?”.

You break into my house, the last thing I'm concerned with is giving you a fair fight.

This patriarchal figure offering stupid ass rationalizations like that, then putting responsibility for the outcome on the homeowner tells a clear story. Instead of taking responsibility for failing to teach their spawn to be responsible individuals, it would appear irresponsibility runs in this family. 

Schumacher also said he supports the Second Amendment right to bear arms, but doesn’t agree with killing home invaders... It would appear that stupidity also runs in the family. 

• Like 4