• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

We are talking merica, stay on topic, don't spin, post titties.

You already forgot all the prohibitions he implemented (illegally) because he knew it was a failure?

Like I said, there is a lot of shaft behind it.

Are you so jaded that you really think ONE person is in control?

TL;DR? 

The current govt (conservative party,right wing) and ironically the Greens party (who are not a major party) are making it such that voting for an independent or minor party candidate will not mean anything.

By amending the current House of Reps and Senate voting structure so that preferences of voters is not passed on,this will ensure that it's almost impossible for such candidates to win.

End of the day,be it in Australia or USA the major power players want to keep it a two horse race for their own gains.

• Like 1

Reminds me of a bratty teenager. Choosing to whine about everything dad tell him to do. The enjoyable kids still stand up for themselves, but they choose their battles. Our congress has certainly been acting like brats. It got old long ago.

• Like 3

Reminds me of a bratty teenager. Choosing to whine about everything dad tell him to do. The enjoyable kids still stand up for themselves, but they choose their battles. Our congress has certainly been acting like brats. It got old long ago.

At least [until today] our USA House and Senate have not descended to the level of some Oriental Governing bodies and stormed the dias and pissed on the current speaker!  It's true!  Google is your friend at least this time.