Jacob210

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. Are the screws difficult to get too or is it easier just to drill a hole in them? Looks like you trimmed the bumper ends too.

Is the bottom lip a bolt on or custom garden edging? Like the mirrors as well.

Removed the screws from the inside and push the bumper, just that !!! 

He means the bleeder screws that hold the oil and pressurized gas inside. I would be very careful doing this, that shit comes out in a hurry and makes a mess. His may already have leaked out. just be careful. Then the bumper just collapses the strut tube just like a compressed shock absorber.

10636051_284310745107901_591774090507670

:thumbup:

Uh....that is not what we meant when we talk about drilling/removing the bleeder screw. You COMPLETELY unbolted both sides and push the whole dang thing back. Did you make new bolt holes when you pushed it back because if not...how in the hell is it not flying out like a James Bond bumper missile when you stop bro?

Uh....that is not what we meant when we talk about drilling/removing the bleeder screw. You COMPLETELY unbolted both sides and push the whole dang thing back. Did you make new bolt holes when you pushed it back because if not...how in the hell is it not flying out like a James Bond bumper missile when you stop bro?

XD hahahaha if you want you can make new bolt , I did not, but never look the bumper flying