Got my high-steer 4x4 econoline project back!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20140922_074001.jpg

20140922_074043.jpg

cutting the body into three chunks.... and than the frame..... selling the wheels, tires, axles and transfer case... probably gonna use the engine and trans for something......... but it is past the point of no return.  I feel like it came back for a reason, but it is best to destroy what I created.   $$  have a complete SAS conversion for sale minus the front spring and shackle hangers left side diff dana 44 crossover- highsteer 4.10 ratio $$ np205 tcase with adapter for 2wd c6

• Like 1

engine and trans maybe....but I have my eyes on thunderbird IRS  :devil: 8 19lb injectors will support up to 300 n/a hp..... 4 30 lb injectors can only support about 200 boosted so I should be able to get same power if not more with the 302 with supporting mods.  than the 2.3 goes on a stand until I start doing a build on it.

should have to try too hard to roll a 4x4 van, but it would have been a more fitting death.

sucks you have to cut it up, what was so bad about it? just the back fees?

that frame looks really really stout, holy crossmembers. That's about 2x as many as my modern super duty.