Trans problems need help

This morning I had free time before goin to work, so at 4am I'm in the mall parking lot getting sideways in my 1981 210. I had my fun then I leave and pull up to a stop sighn, when I go to put it in first it doesn't go to into gear. I parked the car and went to work. Now my datsi won't go into 1st or 2nd, I had to drive it back to my house across town in 3rd. I'm not a wiz so I could use all the help I can get guys. Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I had free time before goin to work, so at 4am I'm in the mall parking lot getting sideways in my 1981 210. I had my fun then I leave and pull up to a stop sighn, when I go to put it in first it doesn't go to into gear. I parked the car and went to work. Now my datsi won't go into 1st or 2nd, I had to drive it back to my house across town in 3rd. I'm not a wiz so I could use all the help I can get guys. Thanks

Remember the TV program "Maude"?   My favorite quote from that program was "God will get you for that!"

• Like 1