Datsun BBQ, Aug 24th (Hillsboro,OR)

Draynor

Just moved to a new place and thought I would throw a little BBQ. Plenty of parking and Eagle_Adam agreed to run the grill, because I can't :rofl:

I am thinking August 30th or 31st. Depending on what works better for most people. Probably plan on people showing up around 12-1 and leave whenever...

Bring something, Soda,Chips,Potato Salad,Hot Dogs, Doesn't matter really, Just easier if everybody brings something...

See you there... :fu:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&q=Address:+20409+SW+Midline+st.+Aloha,OR+97006&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x54950fa5d9398ca5:0x194318c2a465837d,20409+SW+Midline+St,+Aloha,+OR+97006&gl=us&sa=X&ei=_D_VU9zRGtDYigKe8oHYDg&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at it on satellite and thought "HEY that church next door  would be a cool place to ask to have some kinda meet-up someday" ..  You wouldn't know it by the looks of me but i am a great schmoozer of the clerical types,,  then,,  i saw who owns it ,,,,,,,,,,, whaaa whaaa.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is going to sound really, really stupid ,, but i just realized this is the Sunday of Labor day weekend.   Holy shit i have to go to the swap meet in Packwood Wa. on that Sunday with my brother in-law.   Could this somehow be moved back a week into Sept ,, i understand if you can't. :crying:

I know this is going to sound really, really stupid ,, but i just realized this is the Sunday of Labor day weekend.   Holy shit i have to go to the swap meet in Packwood Wa. on that Sunday with my brother in-law.   Could this somehow be moved back a week into Sept ,, i understand if you can't. :crying:

oh crap didnt even think about it being labor day weekend. Maybe I should move it to Sunday the 24th.

• 2 weeks later...