Jonatsun

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Leavenworth would be cool. I'd love for an excuse to drive over there. CDA or Hayden Lake would be another option for just the Spokane people. Looping around lake CDA would be a beautiful drive.

On a very similar note though: does anyone know who owns the dark green datsun truck up on the south hill? I think they just moved in to my neighborhood, but I drive by it a few times every day and always hope to catch them outside so I can honk/wave, but..... it hasn't happened yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like Moses Lake might be the ticket. Would make it easier for the Tri-cities, plus the adventuresome westsiders. Sometime this Spring??

If you do a late summer when it's hot as hell ,,  we could all bomb into the city swim area ,, it's cheap as hell ($10.) and other then the Hitler youth life guards it's pretty cool... They let you bring your own food/ice chests in they also have a food shack if that shit matters.

http://www.cityofml.com/index.aspx?NID=457

Sounds like Moses Lake might be the ticket. Would make it easier for flatcat19, plus the adventuresome westsiders. Sometime this Spring??

Fixed. I'm the only one here. I see other Datsuns around town-just not sure if they're Ratsun or not. 

Moses Hole wouldn't be too bad. 

I think we need an active/current member roll call for who is over this way. 

Count me in. 

Im in. I know of at least one other person that would be too. I feel like we could find somewhere better than Moses Lake to go.... But at this point I just want it to happen, period, and I don't care all that much about where exactly haha

• Like 1

Im in. I know of at least one other person that would be too. I feel like we could find somewhere better than Moses Lake to go.... But at this point I just want it to happen, period, and I don't care all that much about where exactly haha

I hope it doesn't come off as i wanna take over your thread,,, i was just suggesting how far us West guys might drive to meet-up.. I'm up for almost anything if you have a better plan ,, and i might be able to shame at least UberKevin into coming too.

You should by all means have a Spokane meet ,, that is IN Spokane meeting locals (even if it's just one other) is a success in my book ...  But if you guys are up for it sometime i/we would like to meet up with a few of you knuckleheads if your up for driving

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

As these meet threads usually go, everyone has to put in where it should held. The OP that wants to start a get together should just post a place and a time. If people show up that's great. Just eliminate all the B.S.

The op was Jonatsun in 2014. I brought this thread back up to see if there was anyone that went the the meet or still around. I have not read that anyone locally did. That being the case I would like to end this thread and start a new one. When I figure out a time and place (soon) I will post it in a new thread. Could be just an hour in the evening at a burger joint to meet people face to face.   

• Like 1

"So far" has been a 5 year quest for a Datsun buddy. 

Kevin was it. Gone. Next closest is HRH in Spokane, 140 miles NE. 

There is a Honda kid at my work that loves coming over to help though. FML.

That being the case I would like to end this thread and start a new one.

:rofl: :rofl:

happy_forever_alone_day__by_akaruininja-

• Like 2