1977 620 wiring diagram

]2eDeYe

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Haynes has the '77-'79 in the supplement section page 209 closer to the back.

Lucky!

Disregard email request. I just found the online source I downloaded it from.

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/automotive/datsun_620/Datsun_Pick-up_Service_Manual_1978.pdf

Thanks, hopefully I can use this and the 76 to get close. I really would like to find the 1977 one though.

It's been many years since I worked at the Datsun dealership in the 70's

and unfortunately  I don't have the time to compare them to find out... 

I thought all the 620 wires color were coded the same for all the common componenets though out the years (ignition, lights, wipers, dash , etc), except for the newer or optional components? (like AC, later model smog stuff. and so on.)  My thinking was the 79 manual would have it all. Sorry if it aint so.  

It's been many years since I worked at the Datsun dealership in the 70's

and unfortunately  I don't have the time to compare them to find out... 

I thought all the 620 wires color were coded the same for all the common componenets though out the years (ignition, lights, wipers, dash , etc), except for the newer or optional components? (like AC, later model smog stuff. and so on.)  My thinking was the 79 manual would have it all. Sorry if it aint so.  

One would think so, but even some of the wiring diagrams don't match the actual wiring in some cases.

Trying to chase a weird issue that affects my temp gauge and blinker circuit and get my tach functioning correctly and a few the wiring colors don't match my 76 manual.