521 Rear Window Gasket ...From DatsunlandSoCal..

Has anyone bought a rear window gasket from them ???

The one I bought looks to be a little long or loose on the glass ...I did auto glass for 6 years and in my experience it should hug the glass not have any slack...The one's I roped in I had to stretch the gasket on the glass.

What you guy's think? I wanted to ask before I call them.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you won't believe what that prick told me when he sold me his shitty front window gasket, he wanted me to return the old one before he would give me a new one, so I had to pay for another one remove my glass re install the new one and give him back the shredded one back for 90.00.

And I might add he admitted that the rubber he sold me was a bad batch that was made to tight and it lasted only 4 months and started cracking on all the corners. I'm glad he is making good with you.

• Like 1

He also sells door vent (wing window) rubber, first I've ever seen. 

Ok, this guy is good for stuff he sells on ebay, at least so far, but do not do any private deals with him, do not send large sums of money to him outside of ebay.

He says he will have molds made for 320 wingwindow gaskets, all I have to do is send him money, I will admit I am the one that asked him about it, but then I asked my friend about him in Australia, as much as I want 320 wingwindow gaskets, that guy will never convince me to give him a large sum of money after what my friend told me.