Datsun t-shirt ideas

Hi all,

I've been playing around a bit with trying to make a cool goon graphic to be used on some sort of screen print, probably t-shirts. Eventually I want to get into diy screen printing and crank out a bunch of posters. Anyway, I would be interested in selling shirts you all shirts with this or a similar graphic.

Any thoughts on text? I've been playing around with just DATSUN, GOON, and SWAGON. I think swagon is hilarious, but it's definitely not for everybody.

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Eric

original_zps6ea09087.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok-- I'll come back with a few ideas on the stylized wagon above.

RatVonDude's suggestion to just do the Datsun logo made me want to do a fun spin on the logo... I read that "The rising sun as the flag and Datsun as the car of choice" was actually a Datsun slogan at some point?

logoDistress_zps0336a2f3.jpg

• Like 6

Dude I would rock this on the back of a hoodie

RatVonDude's suggestion to just do the Datsun logo made me want to do a fun spin on the logo... I read that "The rising sun as the flag and Datsun as the car of choice" was actually a Datsun slogan at some point?

Zip up of course. Love me my hoodies

That. Is. Awesome! I'd take that on a tee shirt preferably green but I'm not picky with a design that cool.

Hi all,

I've been playing around a bit with trying to make a cool goon graphic to be used on some sort of screen print, probably t-shirts. Eventually I want to get into diy screen printing and crank out a bunch of posters. Anyway, I would be interested in selling shirts you all shirts with this or a similar graphic.

Any thoughts on text? I've been playing around with just DATSUN, GOON, and SWAGON. I think swagon is hilarious, but it's definitely not for everybody.

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Eric

original_zps6ea09087.jpg

I like this design a lot, somewhere I think you're going to need to put a "Datsun" or even just a colored meatball to make sure no one calls it something else.

we're covering bibs 

WP_20140719_002_zps3c78e2a2.jpg[/uR

because we all know they leak once in a while 

still have a few left from the eagle rock swap meet 

10 a pop 

and a few in the clearance section 

I like that graphic, have you put it on any other garments like a t shirt?

I miss when this thread was about me.

I hear that ,, there's always a buncha thread jackers around here for sure.

Pondking your message box can't receive messages and i was wondering if you had a link as to where the baby bibs are being sold?

Not joking

I miss when this thread was about me.

Perhaps rename the thread.

"edin's Datsun t-shirt ideas"

or

"Give edin cool t-shirt ideas, so he can make lots of money selling them to you"

:D

• Like 1

I still say hoodie me this

See page one

My only reservation with sweatshirts is that they're going to run more in the $35 - $40 range and more for shipping. If folks are down for that I agree that the "logo" spin would look pretty dope on a sweatshirt. Although I think a hoodless sweatshirt would be the move here