looking for a 71 Datsun 510 2 door

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to the debate ,, not  new either ,, member join date was Oct 2011. 

Anyways was it a flared out car,, i'm thinking in like a weird fluorescent blue like color?? ... Cuz if so,, it was wrapped around a tree on the hiway heading to Aberdeen, about 2 years ago.

I dont think you are, but the way the op could take it, he could take it that way.  

Problem is im seeing more and more new people, who you can tell are not used to online forums, getting flamed and treated like shit, to the point you know they are not coming back.  We are supposed to teach people as a community, yes i know there are posts made sometimes that deserve the flame suit, but when its someone new that doesnt know better, then we should teach them and be nice about it, the way the datsun community is supposed to be, not this hybrid z knock off shit people are trying to pull on here. 

Usually i am pretty nice to newbies but this is just too bad. Post asking about a car you sold 2 years ago with zero info? You deserve a little flaming.

Let's not 'read into' his post.....

Would assume he knows the member he sold his car to............ and or has pics of it.

Sounds like he's just looking for another '71 510...thus the "info and leads"

back in 2012 i had to sell my 510 to another member and im trying to get another one wish it could be the same one any info or leads will help greatly thanks

A little punctuation may have helped.

Back in 2012 I had to sell my 510 to another member and im trying to get another one.

Wish it could be the same one, ... any info or leads will help greatly thanks

Oh I do remember that guy who bought a 510 2 years ago... come on man seriously?

Post pictures....and a little more info---

Sold car, looking for leads on another 2dr. Doesn't say looking for the same car. If you're not sure what a 2dr 510 looks like Google it. :lol:

.... breathe...

Dan, there were 2 posts, and you used plural in "assholes" so, I assumed you meant both of us. So.....it's not about me, don't be butt hurt....

I'm the nicest guy you'll meet, until you piss me off....then, yes, I am an asshole. Dude just needed to be more informative. Come on, we are all adults, you know when you are being vague.

• Like 1

Still no reason to bring up my medication. That was going to far, and ive never had a issue with you, so i really appreciated that.   

Just done even trying, treat people like shit on this forum, flame, whatever.  Ratsun will then go the route of North West Nissans forum which was once a very active forum, and is now a ghost town because of members treating new people like shit.  People shit talk the ratsun fb, but at least we have some respect over there. 

• Like 1

Not responsible for things said after 7:00 pm due to medication.If i offend you, im sorry BUT i take strong medication to sleep, so sometimes im a ass, but if you take it personaly, it just shows how sad you really are, getting butt hurt by a highly medicated Datsun Lover.

JOIN THE DARK SIDE!

Just sayn.....like you said, no need for butt hurt....

• Like 2

Still no reason to bring up my medication. That was going to far, and ive never had a issue with you, so i really appreciated that.   

Just done even trying, treat people like shit on this forum, flame, whatever.  Ratsun will then go the route of North West Nissans forum which was once a very active forum, and is now a ghost town because of members treating new people like shit.  People shit talk the ratsun fb, but at least we have some respect over there. 

OOOORR maybe not call people assholes ,, maybe ,, huh bro. If you are going to hide behind an excuse for bad behavior at least don't whine when someone calls you out for it.

And again what part of he is NOT a new member don't you understand? He joined over 2 years ago!!

• Like 1