Fog lights

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes really ...

I don't have a clue how they look or where they mounted them ..

I want to create ideas by looking at pics ...

I though this site was to help others with the same interest ....not that I haven't been helped but it's not nice to tell people that their questions are dumb ..

521 trucks had a factory fog light option.  They were turned on by twisting the light switch, similar to how the windshield washer works, but the light switch would not spring back.

I do not think this option ever made it to the states, but there are wiring diagrams with it.

Problem is you could find the question your asking in a easy search. One thing about car forums, you should search before you ask questions, it pisses people off to answer questions or have multiple threads about something that was asked possibly before.  you can run a google search and find.  Also not cool to ask for pictures, of something even you are looking for instead of searching fo the pictures, if someone has them, they will share.  Forums are a weird place, especially ratsun with some people that can be dicks. It comes with being on the internet. Just got to put your flame suit on and take the good, with the bad. 

Yes really ...

I don't have a clue how they look or where they mounted them ..

I want to create ideas by looking at pics ...

I though this site was to help others with the same interest ....not that I haven't been helped but it's not nice to tell people that their questions are dumb ..

Not from the factory that I know of. Dealers may have bolted some Datsun after market or custom lamps on.

They didn't come with any so there's no pictures of them. People may have put some after market ones on but the bumper is paper thin (lamps will wobble) and not very wide for mounting lamps in front of the grill. I would remove grill and try mounting them hanging down from the rad support in front of the rad. Test fit the grill to make sure there is clearance. This keeps them safe and does not ruin the 620s good looks.