Windshield

ramidavg

Does anyone know if a 510 windshield fits a 521 of the same year? The repair manual for the 68-73 510 is the same for the 68-73 521. I can't find anything that's states the windshields are different. Any help is greatly appreciated since I'm looking for one for my 71

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can get windshields brand new still wrapped n.o.s.

Issue is funds to get them to the states. Its not around the world either.

I was thinking of getting them and selling them for about 600 or so shipped each.

But it would have to be a group buy.

$300 bucks give or take from Pilkington Classics.  New build, shipped in batches from the UK. I bought mine last year, unless something has changed with Pilkington, they still get them here, I had mine shipped to Sacramento.  It was pretty painless except for the $300 cost.

$300 bucks give or take from Pilkington Classics.  New build, shipped in batches from the UK. I bought mine last year, unless something has changed with Pilkington, they still get them here, I had mine shipped to Sacramento.  It was pretty painless except for the $300 cost.

300.00 bucks in totally do able. 600.00 i will just go with saran wrap as a glass or googles.

I sold a new ols stock oem windshield for $125 2 years ago.  It is running around in a club members ride.  I sold a used one last year for $60.  I just do not see anyone paying $600 for one when you buy them for $350 shipped off ebay, when they are available.  Agout every year and a half they show up on ebay usually 10 at a time.

• 4 months later...