Maxima on cl, enlighten me

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Damn that sucks.  I talked to Chris, nice guy, quite knowledgeable.  The one is for sale in Tri-Cities again.  Good body, questionable everything else.  Want's 2000 for it.  Too much for my blood.  Oh, that reminds me, I need to update a certain thread!  Found my issue!

Meh.  Oh well.  Some asshats just do that.  Eventually it won't be worth shit and he'll be in jail or something.  And then I'll come along and buy it for another $260. ;)

• Like 1

I just looked at one for $600, only the third max I have seen for sale in my area, I bought the first one.

The interior was fairly beat, and the body could have used a paint job, mechanically and scructurally in great condition though with like 85k on the odometer.

I was just not looking to restore another maxima interior, especially one of the rare station wagons that nothing is available for now.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4599858765.html

also.......

1982 datsun diesel maxima - $1500 (delta) http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4593521405.html

00808_kWvgnX09Oty_600x450.jpg
00N0N_2xTG9bCyQWB_600x450.jpg
00808_kWvgnX09Oty_50x50c.jpg00N0N_2xTG9bCyQWB_50x50c.jpg

marker-icon.png
looks and runs good

202k miles

4spd auto

please call show contact info 

nissan deisel 30mpg

svo wvo veggie biodiesel

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  •  

I just looked at one for $600, only the third max I have seen for sale in my area, I bought the first one. The interior was fairly beat, and the body could have used a paint job, mechanically and scructurally in great condition though with like 85k on the odometer. I was just not looking to restore another maxima interior, especially one of the rare station wagons that nothing is available for now.

Yeah but for 600 if the body is straight you can make a customer interior! So want a wagon!

• 3 weeks later...

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/4628941084.html

Well he blew up the tranny and broke several windows. I sent him a email, i told him great job destroying a beautiful maxima, one i always wanted and now could give a rats ass about owning, and great luck selling when alot of people have seen that burn out video and how you have abused the shit out of the car.. I hope no one trades you anything worth anything since you seem to destroy things. Good job. 

Pisses me off to see such a nice maxima destroyed by a lil shit who obviously just gets cars and throws them away for the next thing :( 

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/4628941084.html

Well he blew up the tranny and broke several windows. I sent him a email, i told him great job destroying a beautiful maxima, one i always wanted and now could give a rats ass about owning, and great luck selling when alot of people have seen that burn out video and how you have abused the shit out of the car.. I hope no one trades you anything worth anything since you seem to destroy things. Good job. 

Pisses me off to see such a nice maxima destroyed by a lil shit who obviously just gets cars and throws them away for the next thing :(

Yeah man this guy messed up a great car, stupid kids now days. He's lucky if he even get $1000.

• Like 1