71 521 something

earlyvws

Pure luck on this one. I could not afford to buy this if I had to had saved up the cash. I can't save money. Too many things to buy before I die.

I was fortunate enough to have a lot of shit to sell to raise the cash. In the end I probably lost money on most everything I sold, but I needed to have things sell quick. For me I am more the happy with this car any real world loss on what I sold to get here has no meaning to me now.4

• Like 1
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

makes me want to sell a bunch of stuff and get a hako.

Matter of fact, i think i'll start today :P

congrats again, looks awesome, glad its (and you) are home safe and can't wait to see what it becomes. Post a link when you start its own thread, especially since you get to keep the truck!

I'll check tonight on the water pump. All I know is everything that I have bought that was import direct was made in Japan. The timing chain I got was a japanese name and made in Japan. But bought that at a different small parts store. They specialize in quality aftermarket parts for everything but mostly big American muscle.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Doing some clean up. Going to scrap this. Offering it free to anyone who wants to pick up. I don't have the time to do much so got take it all. The sheet metal is all shit. The frame is nice. I can load u up with some 620 rims with good roller tires, some fat ugly rims a bench seat some really bad doors.

Have vins and title on nonop. If u are interested let me know. Hoping to get this out soon, so if no takers going to try next week to scrap it.

D4A559D4-5141-498D-B41D-53DAA7CD3684.jpg

75047972-E8E3-4E27-B02F-6887F6162CA5.jpg

F8199F75-3C17-415E-80F8-9576608A05B6.jpg

D134FBEC-81FD-4981-BDA3-8F6328A075ED.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...