71 521 something

earlyvws

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting home. Went to look at my trucks and I'm pumped to get this shit done.

MrBig, pull the trigger and get that next project u spoke of and I'll build it. I've got some secret weapons up here and u could have the sickest one the planet. I know where the bar is now and my 69 is nice, but it is not my best effort. So we can really turn this on its head for the next JCCS.

• Like 1

Just getting home. Went to look at my trucks and I'm pumped to get this shit done.

MrBig, pull the trigger and get that next project u spoke of and I'll build it. I've got some secret weapons up here and u could have the sickest one the planet. I know where the bar is now and my 69 is nice, but it is not my best effort. So we can really turn this on its head for the next JCCS.

Yea bro the bar is not set high at all. let me see whats going on and i will get back with you,I work a lot so it makes it hard for me to do aything now.

You should of brought this year with L block, if it did not win then i just dont know what to say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...