What did you do to your 620 today?

mcordero8

I wear an MSA full mask when I sandblast. I had hard time breathing in the past due to not wearing a breathing mask. As for the compressor, Im unfortunately stuck with the 25Gal until the big 80 is finally hooked up. I try to run it as long as I can each time. There is an air filter on mine with a reservoir. Water accumulation was barely visible despite running 3 lengths of hose. A handful of times the pistol jammed due to moist sand so Im doubting the filtration efficiency...

• Like 2
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My area of expertise is also pools. Sadly I dont think we keep any on hand. I might go confirm that. I also bought 5 bags at Rona, but they were kept outside in the winter. I let them thaw in a heating storage but never opened them until yesterday...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought ]2eDeYe's KA to 620 motor mounts. 

I have a Ford 9", a 4-link, and a panhard kit to work onto the back end of the 620 at some point this year...

Stubby axles and a tubbing are in order as well.

*wringing hands*

• Like 3

haha. I am not gonna deny that I actually spent 100 with shipping. It is such a rare find that I justified it. Im not regretting it now that its looking all purty.

Yeah way over priced imo, but as long as your happy and it does look good. I used chrome silver model,paint. If u check my build u can see.
  • Like 1